🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Darbler Cheesegarbler

Lauren Lapkus is in Jurassic World and I want to talk about it

The title pretty much says it all... I really want to know who she is, how she may or may not die, and/or any other juicy 'sclusies I can get my hands on. Is anybody else curious about this?

Is there a chance that "Vivian" (Lauren's character) is one of the raptors and Lauren Lapkus will be lending her voice to the first one who learns how to speak? Will Vivian be eaten by the genetically modified dinosaur, rumored to be a mix of the deadliest traits of several dinosaurs? Is Vivian a love interest of Anna Faris's husband's character? Is Vivian a love interest of Ron Howard's daughter's character? I have so many questions.

• Like 3

I don't think much info is available at this point. Lauren said she "got in trouble" for posting photos from Hawaii during shooting because of how secretive they were.

• Like 1

I hope as more info is available it's posted in this forum. I still think there's a good chance that she's the voice of a raptor named Vivian.

• Like 2

I would bet money on her being a tour guide or maybe a coworker of Pratt's dino trainer character. She's young, and has the perfect lanky frame to play a frantic tour guide freaked out about escaped dinosaurs

The buzz is her character was added in as funny ironic to reference Samuel L. Jackson's role/fate in the original. Which is, well, one way to go I guess, as she's always under-used. No spoilers.

GLifhn6.gif

Owen and Vivian (?) share a quick moment as they enter the restricted zone. Will their forbidden love find a way to thrive beyond the confines of the park walls?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this