🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 205 — S.M.A.S.H.

Private citizen Trent Dobkin joins Bob to talk about being a man, being the ruler of your own destiny, dressing well, advice on meeting the perfect lady, and to break down his 5 point plan S.M.A.S.H. Later, Bob calls up Trent to give a follow up on taking his advice to meeting his perfect lady.

The intro with Zouks was incredible.

Wasn't crazy about the main part (relatively speaking), but mostly because that character type feels kind of tired, not because Owen didn't do it (and Seth play off of it) very well.

• Like 1

The intro with Zouks was incredible.

Wasn't crazy about the main part (relatively speaking), but mostly because that character type feels kind of tired, not because Owen didn't do it (and Seth play off of it) very well.

I agree. Owen and Seth are both great, but this one didn't quite click for me for some reason.

Bob, Trent is not your friend. He's a bully who reminds you of your dad and that's why his abusive alpha nature attracts you to him like a baby red eared slider turtle to a raccoon it has wrongly imprinted on. He's your internal doubt personified. Bringing him into your circle was self destructive, man! I'm rooting for you, but you gotta root for yourself sometimes, y'know what I mean? You got to get some feminine positivity in your life again like your last great episode! Have you ever talked to that one earwolf intern Marissa Wompler? I think an hour talking to her would do you a world of good. And hey, bob? Hashtag it gets better.

Bob, Trent is not your friend. He's a bully who reminds you of your dad and that's why his abusive alpha nature attracts you to him like a baby red eared slider turtle to a raccoon it has wrongly imprinted on. He's your internal doubt personified. Bringing him into your circle was self destructive, man!

sounds like TJ's relationship with Jack on Owen and TJ Read the News... and hearing Owen's voice just makes me want more of that podcast as well. if Ducca can make a triumphant comeback, anything can happen.

also, I completely lost it when Bob revealed that he took a grade-school fitness test in his 20s.

• Like 1

personally i thought the episode was near perfect. i laughed out loud from start to finish and have decided that i cannot listen to this show at work because of that :)

Owen Burke is a great guest and this episode was hilarious but man he needs a more current headshot hahaha

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this