🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 208 — eBay Bans Howard

Kulap and Howard kick off the show with an insider look into the “strong-arm” aspect of the eBay culture, and the sanctions that Howard is currently facing. Then, the gang welcomes Brian Stack, the man known for his many characters on all three of Conan's late night talk shows. Brian shares some of the most memorable moments and encounters of working in late night television. Also, during the rundown of a special Thanksgiving themed song chart, Howard shares all the delusions that he’s having about going home for the holidays. Lastly, Kulap reveals the absolute finest way to cook a Turkey, a classic Spatchcocking.

Check out Gu Cruise T-shirt here!!!!

http://teespring.com/gucruiseshirt

The title alone is making me die in anticipation.

I know! I can't listen until after I get out of work, so the title and description are killing me.

• Like 2

What Stack is talking about, having clips of late night shows readily available in a netflix type format, why isn't this a thing?!?

• Like 5

What Stack is talking about, having clips of late night shows readily available in a netflix type format, why isn't this a thing?!?

It seems like the Team Coco site has a ton of clips, but maybe they only keep them up for a limited time? But yeah, seems like a no-brainer. I'd pay money for a compilation of "Basic Cable Name That Tune".

Great episode, felt like a Twoochy vibe and Brian rolled with everything wonderfully.

• Like 1

my takeaway from this episode: manja is pronounced mon-ga.

and c'monnn guys, everyone knows R.E.M.'s best album is Reckoning.

(fight me)

• Like 1

It seems that Brian Stack may be the nicest man alive

He has the friendliest sounding voice I have ever heard.

Good dude, that Brian Stack. Solid pod. Howard and Kulap would stack up well against your Kellys and your Michaels. Dragon Boy Suede is the new Regis. Happy Thanks I'm given to you all!

and c'monnn guys, everyone knows R.E.M.'s best album is Reckoning.

(fight me)

Because I'm only a casual REM listener I will say Out of Time or Automatic for the People. It is this same casual attitude that leads me to prefer Metallica's Black album, and Soundgarden's Superunknown. casual (rule of 3rds)

It seems like the Team Coco site has a ton of clips, but maybe they only keep them up for a limited time? But yeah, seems like a no-brainer. I'd pay money for a compilation of "Basic Cable Name That Tune".

Great episode, felt like a Twoochy vibe and Brian rolled with everything wonderfully.

Yeah, when they had all those old NBC clips up for their anniversary clips last year I was in Heaven. Stack has been so many hilarious characters over the years, it's great to hear him on this podcast and he seems like such an awesomely nice guy. How great was it when he recognized his old improv friend from Wisconsin? !?!?

anyways, I would totally love all these old bits compiled in an easy to digest format, but youtube does have some good ones. The current Conan show is good but there aren't as many characters. One of my favorites was Stack as the 30 Rock ghost. Die laughing every single time.

Sign in to follow this