🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 2 — The Betsy Podcast

This was delightful. Maybe better than last week's. I was laughing constantly. Seeing Lauren reboot the Tracy character as Amanda Calzone has me excited for the possibilities of original characters and more in the coming weeks.

It's a rare talent who can make me enjoy listening to a character I would find insufferable IRL. Kudos to Lapkus.

I'm from the internet. I'm native to Aruba. I'm from, from New Hampshire. I'm so glad this podcast could clear this up for me.

Also, I'm hoping cyber-monday brings some great deals on Big Dog or Life is Good shirts.

• Like 1

Serious question so please no joke answers!

Was this minisode of "Would you rather?" officially sanctioned by CBB?!

(hee hee)

i love that her one question for Michael Jackson was a WYR.

Help Me Rhonda was great.

paraphrasing here:

Ah ok this next question is a good one- Should I do my laundry today or wait until tomorrow?

Earwolf is just too good to me. I look forward to these new podcast eps (CBB, WC, HDTGM, UTU2TM, WSGLL) more than I do my favorite tv shows.

• Like 2

Sodaro never gets enough credit. She's one of the most genuinely gifted but works like a podcast ninja who sneaks in and kills with funny.

• Like 3

Meagerly.*

Betsy Sodaro is the best.

I still find myself laughing at her poem "Flygirl" from the Andy Daly Pilot Project Podcast.

• Like 2

Lauren is so underrated. She and Paul F. are the only two who can both have me double over in pain from laughing every time they are on. And Betsy really did a great job leading this show. Bravo.