🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 227 — Bubblegum Currency

Randy and Jason start off the show with a retelling of the time that Mickey Rourke beat Usain Bolt in the classic 30 yard dash. Then, the guys welcome actor, musician, writer, voice actor, and composer Brendon Small, who shares intimate details into what it’s like to take on so many artistic mediums. Later, the group does a quick brainstorm of possible uses for Jose Canseco’s lost finger. Also, the Sklars share a story about Marshawn Lynch, and how he proved athletes are still capable of doing good. Lastly, Jesse Ventura calls in to warn the world of comets, occupied by predators, floating in space, are posing a major threat to all mankind.

Oh man I miss Adomian so much, please come back to us body mind and soul James Adomian!

That's a good podcast! Brendon is an incredibly engaging and interesting interview subject.

If anyone is wondering, Mickey Rourke won his fight via second round TKO.

Brendon Small is such a talented guy! He mixes so well with the Mirror Men! Thanks to Ran and Jay for the shout out! I WILL be at the Mamaroneck, NY show in March with my son! (See the forum thread about his Cheap Seats tribute video on YouTube.) Let's pack the Emelin Theater with Sklarbro Nation!!!! James Adomian is so funny. I could listen to Jesse the Body all day long! #documents

One more thing. I loved the great Steely Dan discussion. I am a HUGE SD fan having seen them live over a dozen times. Brendon's Kid Charlemagne licks and Randy's rattling off the names of their albums made me wish (once again) that I was a fly on the wall of the studio.

Sign in to follow this