🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

Cyber Monday Sale in the Earwolf Store!!!

(reposted from the Earwolf fb page)

Y'ALL READY TO DROP SOME BENYAMINS?

On Wanna-Cyber Monday the Earwolf store will be giving a 10% discount when you use the offer code JOLLY.

That's 10% off your entire order starting on Dec 1 at 12:01am and ends Dec 1 at 11:59pm Pacific.

That is offer code JOLLY

There's a lot of great new stuff in the store right now y'all! Like this amazing Earwolf holiday shirt that will guarantee you look as cool as possible at a holiday party this year

ixqli9.jpg

(also available in cranberry...it says red, but cranberry is more festive)

Send the link to your mom! Get sweet Christmas presents! Buy things for you! TREAT YO SELF

Pretty sweet! I wish I could order some CBB pint glasses in time for Christmas, but I'll settle for an Earwolf shirt or two and the CBB 2014 Live bundle.

Don't forget, the WHO CHARTED HOLIDAY BUNDLE is being released Cyber Monday, with a brand new single.

• Like 1

This would have been a great time to purchase a lot of Hollywood Handbook merch...

• Like 1

What happened to the stickers? They were in the last newsletter, and were in the store at the time, but already weren't as of yesterday (or earlier). Did they just sell out very quickly, or were they removed for some reason?

Sign in to follow this