🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DanEngler

Pardcast-a-thon 2014

Other than Scott, were any guests of note on near the end?

I kept track of all the guests in this post. Paul Gilmartin did a funny bit about being a Y2K survivor, Dave Holmes is a joy wherever he appears, and Mike Schmidt was the third co-host of Never Not Funny in the early years, so he had some interesting Jimmy stories. (I didn't start listening to NNF until it joined Earwolf, so this was a revelation.)

I kept track of all the guests in this post. Paul Gilmartin did a funny bit about being a Y2K survivor, Dave Holmes is a joy wherever he appears, and Mike Schmidt was the third co-host of Never Not Funny in the early years, so he had some interesting Jimmy stories. (I didn't start listening to NNF until it joined Earwolf, so this was a revelation.)

I binged through season 1 of NNF not long ago. It was a different show back then. Just Jimmy, Matt, and Mike sitting around talking. With an occasional guest. And lots of funny. What's really odd though is that originally, the show was just going to be Jimmy talking, which seems crazy now seeing as how one of the best things he does is play off other people. But in that first episode, he just starts talking to Matt and there you have it. Mike joins in an episode or two later.

Thanks!

Just saw the grand total, holy cow.

I could have my info scrambled from listening to past episodes along with new ones, so go easy on me. But didn't he say he had a half-marathon coming up? Or did he already run that?

Thinking that if he hasn't run it yet, offer to pledge a few bucks towards Smile Train if he can complete it before a specified time.

Sign in to follow this