🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 324 — Golden Duchess Cruise Lines

Not to start anything here, but it really bums me out that someone always has to comment on the physical appearance of the female guests. I know the above 'such a cutie' wasn't that bad, but it does feel like it happens every time. We don't do that with the male guests and it just feels crappy.

When I catch these sorts of remarks shortly after they are made (i.e. before anyone else has responded), I will nuke them without a second thought. After repeated instances, the people making said remarks will find themselves permanently muzzled.

Bottom line: No one cares how your dick feels about a guest's physical appearance.

• Like 14

Is it just me or does Colin Hanks look and sound sorta similar to actor Tom Hanks?

• Like 10

Is it just me or does Colin Hanks look and sound sorta similar to actor Tom Hanks?

Oh you silly goose, Tom Hanks is actually the son of Colin. I thought everyone knew that.

• Like 1

No one cares how your dick feels

Put that on the back and Earwolf on the front and you've got yourself the hottest selling t-shirt in podcast history.

Anyways, Lauren's inability to make it through a song without bursting into laughter is still hilarious. Everyone hit it out of the park in this episode. Having an established comedy team on together is always a treat because despite all of the ladies having different and seemingly new characters they all worked well together.

Also did anyone else catch Colin's "it's a real Sophie's Choice" line?

If you were to give yourself a grade—a letter grade—for how you've done on this particular show, how would you grade yourself?

Every fiber of my being begged for Cody to say "C+".

• Like 20

I can't decide if Colin Hank's return, Lapkus's continuing goofball inability to sing, Margie Donk's knowledge of computers, Pam's sudden suicide was the funniest part. Goddamn great episode.

• Like 1

Port of COMEDY. So much fun! These women need to make movies. For high end cruises & everywhere!

badlieutenantposter.jpg

Tough ep for Engineer Cody. But how else is he gonna learn. Thru trials comes perseverance

Sorry Tears for Fears, you're no longer the front-runner for Best of 2015! So much greatness top to bottom here. I've become a big fan of WH (collectively and individually) in the last year or so and it was really cool to have them on together.

Scott's unprompted (and initially unexplained) use of "EGOTSGCA" is one of the funniest things he's ever said.

Did anyone else go crazy when Lauren was talking about Larry Charles and Scott brought up Borat, and then Lauren even specifically used the word "wife" and no one jumped on it?

• Like 1

Not to start anything here, but it really bums me out that someone always has to comment on the physical appearance of the female guests. I know the above 'such a cutie' wasn't that bad, but it does feel like it happens every time. We don't do that with the male guests and it just feels crappy.

Amen brotha!

Every fiber of my being begged for Cody to say "C+".

This would've been so perfect I would have literally died.

Just like when Lauren's character said her husband was on Borat because he calls her his wife.

Sometimes its the jokes they don't say.

"Snake Break" made me think, for a fleeting second, that we might get the bastardized return of the "Plane Break" that we had all been waiting for.

• Like 3

No one cares how your dick feels

Put that on the back and Earwolf on the front and you've got yourself the hottest selling t-shirt in podcast history.

'No one cares' on the front 'How your dick feels' on the back

• Like 8

When I catch these sorts of remarks shortly after they are made (i.e. before anyone else has responded), I will nuke them without a second thought. After repeated instances, the people making said remarks will find themselves permanently muzzled.

I'm glad to know this! And I really appreciate that I can read and post to Earwolf forums without being subject to a ton of sexist garbage like on the rest of the Internet. Yay, moderators!

And, the ONLY appropriate time to share how your dick feels is during the UTU2TM subpodcast, "How Ur Dick Feel, Bro?"

• Like 13

Oh Jesus I lost it when Cody played the closing theme. God damn it that was funny excellent work Donkey.

• Like 2

wow sorry everyone I didn't even mean it like that.

it's an audio podcast, i wasnt commenting on how "my dick thinks she looks" but how funny and awesome she is, and i think she has a cute voice. (Please listen to the first scene of Improv4humans 127 Bugout Bag, where she plays a squirrel character and tell me she doesnt have a super cute voice)

Sorry if i have been harassing and making it uncomfortable for anyone to be on these forums.

i'll just never say anything ever again

• Like 5

I have to say that nowhere is Scott's incredible ability to set people up to hit one out of the park evident than when he gets Margie to convince Carol not to kill herself and Erin Whitehead responds with "I don't know who you are". This episode was incredible.

• Like 1

INT. EARWOLF STUDIOS - HOLLYWOOD DAY

SCOTT AUKERMAN is enraged after yet another bungled Comedy Bang Bang recording
session. He paces the room, looming over ENGINEER CODY CODY SKULLY.

SCOTT
God dammit, Cody! For the last time, there is no "I" in "TEAM"!

CODY
I know, but--

SCOTT
But what?!

CODY
There is a "ME" in "COMEDY".

SCOTT
That's not the po--

CODY
There's also a "CODY" in "COMEDY".

SCOTT
CODY!

• Like 14

I've heard of Colin Hanks, but cat callin'? No t hanks.

• Like 2

Everyone's energy was so perfect and supportive of one another on this one. I can't believe it was a longer episode. It felt like it was over way, way too quickly.

I've become a huge Lauren Lakpus fan over the past few months, but everybody in Wild Horses seems like they're just at the top of their game all the time. Love listening to them all together.

CBBY (Comedy Bang Bang Year) 2015 is off to an amazing start.

Also, the single killer line had to be Scott's (it was Scott, right?) "You've done a call-in show" to Colin. Almost dropped my coffee. I think I heard one of the other guests (maybe Lauren?) do a really stifled snicker to it, but it otherwise flew by unnoticed. Loooooooved it.

So... We've come to a point now where a guy needs to apologize, and could get banned from the site, for calling a female guest cute? Thanks Obama.

Great episode so far!

• Like 7