🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1518 - Erin Foley

This was a great episode! Jimmy predicted things might be a little off because of the residual physical effects of a 13 hour telethon coupled with an ill conceived guilt run the morning after, but nothing could have been further from the truth. Erin had a great chemistry with the show, and it made for one of my favorite episodes. Jimmy finding someone to talk baseball with was also a lot of fun, but listening to the last 3:30, between the jokes and the reactions to the jokes, had me laughing so hard I had to pause it for a couple minutes.

Also, congratulations to NNF and everyone involved for such a successful telethon. I too was a little flummoxed by the donation flow and even made mention of it in the telethon comments. It was my first telethon so I wondered if people tended to give more towards the end of the show. It all panned out in the end and am so glad you were able to meet your goal and help so many people. It was a blast to watch (off and on), will buy the telethon to see the parts I missed, and look forward to #PCAT15!

• Like 2

Totally forgot about Erin until this episode. Won't let that happen again, she's great and everyone seemed to have a lot of fun on this one.

• Like 1

You son of a b*tch! "Take that away; I don't want to hear her now!" - I literally spit out my drink at that line! :D

(I'm also glad I wasn't drinking anything when Erin was talking about "Carol". "I mean, She's sort of imaginary - I like to scream out, 'Carol'....'" lol)

I totally forgot about the Pardcast-a-Thon, btw (I do not watch live things online that much, sorry). But thanks for leaving the donate page up here: https://secure.smile....donation=form1

I'm glad I could give (and will give again before Christmas!) to the Cast-a-Thon this year even if I missed the show!

• Like 2

going with "raccoon" this week

• Like 2

going with "raccoon" this week

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

• Like 2

Kind of a huge oversight that you have to register before you're even able to see how much the Players Club or Pardcastathon cost. It should definitely be the other way around.

Kind of a huge oversight that you have to register before you're even able to see how much the Players Club or Pardcastathon cost. It should definitely be the other way around.

I'm not logged in right now and I can see all of the prices

• Like 1

I'm not logged in right now and I can see all of the prices

Maybe I'm totally wrong, and I'd be embarrassed to be so after wildly throwing out the term "huge oversight", but everything I click has me forced to fill out a form for a new account with a user/pass/email/full name/security question before I can see anything. Maybe there is a cookie that lets you see certain stuff if you have the login cookie but won't let you see anything secure or change anything (ala Amazon)- so if you get a chance try it out in an private/icognito window in your browser and see for yourself. It HTTP redirects from pardcast.com/premium.php to /accountsetup.php for me. I get that it's picky but at the same time I just want to see how much something costs before I essentially give someone the ability to hack into my online bank account by learning my first hermit crab's name.

Yeah use the link Greggy posted, that is the link I was going to post to see all the prices, I see what was happening to you on the main page though. Maybe I'm just used to navigating the site since I've been a Primo Member since Primo started.

Or go to pardcast.com/blog and click on the Primo menu. and I went incognito to try that and it doesn't force you to create an account.

Sign in to follow this