🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 62 — Jarrad Paul, Our Close Friend

Gang, feel free to give me a good razzing when the call in episode is released. I'm sure I will look like a right plum (Rod, is this the correct usage?) when it is released.

I heard it. You and Chanson were both fine. Being antagonized is hard.

• Like 3

Bruce, you were on the line? I should have done a shout out to all the hollywood handbookworms on hold.

We should all do a group video chat or something sometime.

• Like 5

*alarm clock buzzes*

*looks at alarm clock*

Oh no! I slept through Thanksgiving AGAIN!!! Mom is gonna kill me!!

*80's guitar riff starts playing*

- The opening scene to my new film "McGurl Misses Thanksgiving 2: Tryptophan Terror or How This Turkey Slept Through Thanksgiving Again"

• Like 8

Gang, feel free to give me a good razzing when the call in episode is released. I'm sure I will look like a right plum (Rod, is this the correct usage?) when it is released.

i believe that is correct, but i hope it is not true!

• Like 1

Forgot to give my self a pre-release rating on my call in. I'm going with a C. I said words that Sean and Clements made jokes about and didn't sound too scared I hope. And I fell for their good trick of asking for a shoutout and then hanging up as I start to speak.

• Like 3

Andy, would you please tell us tales of the glorious Earwolf holiday party? Did you eat sugar plums with Paul Scheer and exchange quips with a Sklar or two?

I saw but did not interact with several on-air talents including Paul FT, Matt Gourley, James Adomian and others.

BUT I did get to hang out with pretty much every behind-the-scenes Earwolf person and I must say they are all beautiful people inside and out

Though really I think the look in my eyes says it all.

• Like 11

Andy god damn Kneis.

KMCbOTW.png

that's p much the best lookin 3 at the party

us handbookjobs are fucking dope

• Like 8

Though really I think the look in my eyes says it all.

Terrified, overwhelmed, very confused, thirsty, and feeling alive?

• Like 2

I heard it. You and Chanson were both fine. Being antagonized is hard.

To be fair though, I did start it, so I feel like I got what I deserved and probably wanted.

• Like 3

Wow. This is a pretty good Monday night turn out. Usually Mondays are quiet.

• Like 5

andy was a great party guest. he didn't even bring any of his headshots to pass out or anything.

anastasia, don't worry so much about it. i'm sure it was fine. and even if it wasn't, it was probably funny. for example, my favorite part of this episode is right after andy's goodbye speech(?) when sean says "and the shorter the better with an exit line".

• Like 4

Unbelievable work up in here, everybody. I haven't been around for long, but I'm thinking we maybe have one of the greatest of all time (#GOAT) Earwolf threads on our hands... If not by quality, certainly by quantity.

Now let's put a bow on it and throw it under the damn tree.

unJXLEN.png

• Like 8