🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 229 — Royal Faux Pas

Randy and Jason start off the show with this week’s headlines in sports, including gyms for the mild mannered and how to become the most awkward tight end in the NFL. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show Erik Griffin, star of Comedy Central’s Workaholics. Erik shares his story of how he came up in comedy and what it’s like being a lifelong Clippers fan, especially now that Staples Center is a nightclub. Later, in “Quick Hits” the crew covers stories of NFL players that claim fatherhood caused their drug use, a homeless shelter that is keeping people homeless, and LeBron making a royal faux pas. Lastly, Steven Seagal calls in to pitch the idea of joining Dan Van Kirk in his Chilli's venture.

Get your asses in the gym Sklars, you're getting soft! :)

A lot of gyms nowadays are sensitive to the fact that people new to a gym are easily scared-off from grunting, yelling, and posturing. So they curb it.

I lifted for years, grunters & dumbell droppers are miserable to be around. If you are going for a new single-rep, PR, max lift, then you get to grunt. Otherwise, if you are doing working sets, it's unnecessary.

If I was any good with photoshop I'd put Randy & Jason's head on top of a couple of hoody wearing roid freaks.

Sign in to follow this