🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
GrammarYahtzee

Case Closed should be it's own podcast

I was going to post this and then Matt mentioned it on the show.

Case Closed should be its own podcast.

I love it and would listen to an hour of Matt pulverizing a new guest(s) each time.

And this way, whoever doesn't like it can just stick with I4H.

Anyone with me?

I do like Case Closed, and how it inspires improv. However, does your standalone imagining of Barter Town have any improv, or just Master Blaster "pulverising" guests?

I love case closed too but I think it works better in small doses and especially when it comes up organically like the Monica Lewinsky thing, not that I don't think Matt could find something to argue about every week. I just like it better when it's peppered in when it needs to be.

It'd be great if it had improv, but I'd imagine that'd be hard to get guests for two shows. Maybe if Case Closed was 30 mins and recorded right after I4H?

must turd, I see what you are saying, but Matt strikes me as the kind of guy that can find something to argue about. Something inevitably gets talked about on the show every week wether it's Case Closed or What the Fuck Is Going On, which often segues wonderfully into Let's Talk Some More About That. Maybe it can rotate somewhat between random twitter guy, real guest, Matt's general opinion on something, etc. I don't know. I'd love to hear other ideas.

The problem w/ case closed is that the people who have the opposite opinion never come off as informed or confident. Even if you're a huge I4H fan you'd get nervous talking to Matt if you called into the show. HAving said that, it should remain part of the show for those that like it. I can't see it carrying a whole podcast.

I enjoy case closed and think it should not be its own podcast.

I am not a fan of the musical episodes but I fast forward through the musical segments and there's really nothing different about the improv itself. These episodes are still great, and in my opinion should not be a separate podcast either.

I like the variation these different segments bring to the show.

Sign in to follow this