🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Bernard_Shakey

Live taping of UTU2TM at SF Sketchfest - Fri, Feb 6th

yes! I wish I could be there but just knowing there's another UTU2TM on the way is satisfying enough.

• Like 3

I hate that I am on the completely opposite side of the country from all this fun shit. >:o

• Like 2

i have been looking for an excuse to go back to SF and this might be it. I got jet blue points burning a hole in my pocket.

• Like 1

I called Cobb's after unsuccessfully trying to get tickets through the Sketchfest site. They are already SOLD OUT.

comedy bang me, that sucks. i was gonna look up tickets and hotels today.

If anyone has a ticket they'd be willing to sell, I'll pay $50 for a ticket. Or maybe more, it's negotiable. I just couldn't go on in life knowing I missed out on seeing this.

My girlfriend and I also really wanted to go, we were going to come all the way from Toronto for it.

If anyone has extra tickets, we'd also be happy to pay above face value. Willing to negotiate generously to see Scott and Scott! Talkin Bout Money.

I had tickets, but I sold them. Good luck to everyone else!

Holy shit you guys, Scott might just be the nicest person I've never met

Are you Matt National?

I'm trying to find the people from DC who gave my wife their extra ticket tonight so she could come watch the show with me. Please let me know if you're here! I wanted to connect and thank you personally! You are the greatest!!!!!

• Like 4