🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 63 — Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend

Scott Anchorman and co., this one, and Pual Scheer are all ones I have saved, but I think I am going to go through and listen to them pretty soon, because all of them bus' me up.

Also, Sean, that theme is very difficult. It took my nephew at least two tries to get it right.

One of you chumps take your computer image skills and make me a Champion of the Forums belt. Bitch! Bitch!!!!

• Like 3

One of you chumps take your computer image skills and make me a Champion of the Forums belt. Bitch! Bitch!!!!

I don't know, it's pretty comfy...

S4zIG4B.jpg

Edit: You guys, I decided those glossy stickers were pretty tacky and probably very obviously not part of the original belt I got for being a world champion at something else, so I went ahead and engraved their faces.

vY1rhxH.jpg

• Like 13

Hahaha the disappointment in Hayes' voice when asking "This is the one that you want? ok.." after being insisted into asking my question was so sweet. Like a dad taking his kid to a music store to choose an instrument to play, hoping he'd pick a guitar, and the kid presenting him with a lute or something. I think calling any of those hole related questions "jokes" was pretty generous, so thanks for that guys.

Edit: I feel like I should say that I understand having a easy to make fun of name. In 3rd grade Danny Chamberlain realized that my last name was only one letter different than the name of a chain of popular discount clothing stores whose jingle went like "You love it, IIII love it, I got it at ___." Then he realized that if you changed "got it" to "shot [my name]" it would be really mean. Buuuutt maybe I'm better for it, because now I run a successful accounting business that I never wanted so how do you feel about that Danny?

• Like 11

A good friend of mine mentioned he is 1/8th native american today while drinking heavily and defending his plans to get a giant dreamcatcher tattooed on his forearm.

I've been waiting literally hours to get home and tell you guys about it.

• Like 11

I couldn't possibly pick a top 5. That would be like trying to pick a favourite Hollywood Handbook episode!!

• Like 2

I couldn't possibly pick a top 5. That would be like trying to pick a favourite Hollywood Handbook episode!!

It's like choosing among your own children: nobody wants to publicly admit that they have a top five.

How many times have you guys listened to this ep? I think I've listened to it about five times now. God I'm lonely.

• Like 4

"An insider's guide to kick butt drop names." Middleditch was so very good! It is great when a guest just gets it. And that was some solid Signfields. Silicon Valet be crushing it with all them giants of comedy.

PapaSnubfinal.jpg

• Like 4

The joke about molesting children on stage at the UCB sunset made me choke on some tea I was drinking.

• Like 5

Hayes really is very handsome in those pictures. Sean's handsome too, but I think his hair wasn't as on point this epi. Hell, it's a radio-show.

• Like 2

What did you guys ask Santi Klaus for Christmas? I asked for a sense of humor like Sean's. If he doesn't come through, I am gonna be so mad.

• Like 1

This is a top 5 guest-getting-premise episode of all my years of podcast listening. Like 98% compatibility.

• Like 3

I like making this top 5 list every few weeks when someone asks. In order

1. John Cochran

2. Sinbad

3. Mikal Cronin

4. Matt Gourley

5. Pauly Shore (unpopular opinion(?))

6. Engineers

• Like 2

I don't know, it's pretty comfy...

S4zIG4B.jpg

Edit: You guys, I decided those glossy stickers were pretty tacky and probably very obviously not part of the original belt I got for being a world champion at something else, so I went ahead and engraved their faces.

vY1rhxH.jpg

My only problem with the original belt is that you appear to believe that Hollywood is located in or around Hermosillo, Mexico.

• Like 5

Just a minute. Quiet, everybody. Quiet - quiet. Now, this is from How Did This Get Made?

coFTfpj.jpg

• Like 6

My only problem with the original belt is that you appear to believe that Hollywood is located in or around Hermosillo, Mexico.

It's actually really hard to see, but

lnSh5Gk.jpg

• Like 3

I'm p p'd o that my pupcorn gallery question wasn't chosen, I didn't even mention middle or ditch!

Dope questions though.

• Like 4

Have you guys seen Fun Size? Ol' Middleditch is in that and, honestly, it's a really good movie and he's a stand-out character in it. If I'd asked a PG question, that's what it would've been about. I think Sean and Hayes would've really liked my question. I'm glad I know I'm not the one who disappointed them this week with a lazy PG question. Let that be a lesson to you, buds: You can't get hurt if you never let yourself be vulnerable.

I will never ask another PG question or participate in the call-in episodes. Ignorance is bliss.

• Like 8

How many times have you guys listened to this ep? I think I've listened to it about five times now. God I'm lonely.

The only pop culture I've tasted between yesterday and today was this episode of HH and the last two episodes of The Knick.

• Like 1

What did you guys ask Santi Klaus for Christmas? I asked for a sense of humor like Sean's. If he doesn't come through, I am gonna be so mad.

Do you mean

? (Warning: beware of skellingtons.)