🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 19 — U2 Holiday Special

Adam Scott Aukerman have seen the U2 signal in the sky and are back for a special holiday episode of U Talkin’ U2 To Me! They’ll talk about Bono’s bike accident, U2 playing a concert without Bono, the Songs of Innocence + Experience tour, Films of Innocence, U2’s Christmas songs, and their upcoming LIVE UTU2TM show. Plus, the Scotts talk Star Wars in another edition of I Love Films and play a game of Did This Come Out This Year or Not.

Get tickets now for U Talkin’ U2 To Me? LIVE at SF Sketchfest over at www.sfsketchfest.com!

• Like 1

I gotta back up my man Scott on that Coldplay record. Regardless of what you think of Coldplay, that was one of the best albums of the year.

And yeah, their Unbroken song is pretty lame.

In more important news, The Almighty Daughter has potench to be one of the best mini eps

• Like 5

I wish they had Todd Glass in for this one, because I'd love to hear his reaction to Nicki Minaj.

• Like 1

Saw this ep this morning and almost cried.

So much "content" this week! Thanks Scott.

2 minutes in and Jesus and the c- word in the same sentence. I love this show!

I feel like they missed some thing when speaking of "Postcards from Thedge."

(photoshop idea)

Postcards_Final_zps1a50b6bf.jpg

• Like 21

I'm looking at the 1:50:37 running time and wondering how they could fill this up with U2 news? Maybe they finally got some fuckin' shirts? Maybe Huey Lewis and the News will drop by? Y'know, U2-related stuff. The mind boggles at the possibilities when these two bring their comprehensive and encyclopedic knowledge of U2 to bare on the World. :D

Thanks for the early Christmas Gift, Scott and Scott!

Now, I just gotta finish downloading and listen to it.

• Like 3

5 minutes in and its already insane. 2 eps of The Almighty Daughter, 1 ep of The Almighty Dollar, 1 ep of Talkin About Money and a classic ep of I Love Films. I am not sure I will be able to make it through this one.

• Like 8

Early Christmas present. Or is this the first of 8 crazy nights of U2? I gotta say, I'm rooting for Judaism. I can't wait to listen!

• Like 3

I miss 2's clues........in other news, that Springsteen cover of 'Streets' was fucking terrible, unless he was actually dropping a Bruce deuce, in which case I would give it a C+

• Like 2

"U2 is just one letter and one number."

I really wish the Scotts had taken the time to break this information down. Not all of us are superfans.

• Like 8