Anyone looking to start a new podcast in LA?

podcast record host comedy audio engineer sound engineer publish

2 replies to this topic

#1 BpSoundGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 17 December 2014 - 08:06 PM

Hello fellow Earwolf fans. I've been listening to Earwolf shows for a while now but I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right thread. I'll probably post this in other threads to make sure it gets seen.

Anyway, I was looking for people living in LA and its surrounding areas who want to start their own podcast but maybe don't know how to do so.

I started my own podcast about a year ago and it's a lot of fun to do. I record, host, edit, and publish all of my own shows. I don't want to shamelessly plug my podcast here so if you would like to hear it send me a reply.

Do you have an idea of a podcast you want to do? I can help you record it. I can set up all the microphones, mixers, and recording software for you and all you have to do is show up and host your show. Do you want to host your own show and interview people? Do you do characters and want to perform them on a podcast? I think it'd be really fun to get a lot of people together to do our own shows.

I look forward to your replies!

#2 TrevorCopter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:04 PM

I would love some help on starting a podcast. I used to work at a radio station and got one episode done, but then I left and haven't been able to do any more episodes.

#3 BpSoundGuy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:49 PM

View PostTrevorCopter, on 28 December 2014 - 05:04 PM, said:

I would love some help on starting a podcast. I used to work at a radio station and got one episode done, but then I left and haven't been able to do any more episodes.

Awesome! I'll send you a private message right now!