🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Neil deGrasse Tyson, host of StarTalk Radio

Adam’s guest for this episode is the world’s best known astrophysicist--and an amazingly talented podcast host--Neil deGrasse Tyson. In this don’t-miss episode Neil discusses how hosting the StarTalk Radio podcast serves his mission to educate the public about science in a way that is accessible, fun, and—most importantly—informative. He explains that part of podcasting’s strength comes from the fact that “the versatility of pure audio is without equal.” Neil answers Adam’s questions about what he enjoys most and least about doing StarTalk, and if he receives any criticism or push-back from the scientific community for being so engaged with popular culture. Finally, in honor of it being Adam’s birthday on the day they recorded, Neil gives him a special science fact about his time on Earth.

O my gosh! My brain blasted when I visited earwolf.com today. Didn't even start this episode

and I know it's guna be amazing! THIS RULES!!! :) Very excited to hear this one!

• Like 1

Never thought I'd see NDT on an Earwolf show - thought Nerdist snapped up all his podcast appearances ;)

I guess I'm a bad fan though, because this is the first I heard of his podcast. Thank you for making me aware of StarTalk! I'm checking that out this instant - DL'ing the Part 1 with the Mythbusters right now!

Just learned about his podcast from this and it's incredible.

I love Star Talk! Every episode with Eugene Mirman is podcast gold and I highly recommend them; hilarious and they cover some amazing topics. This was a great episode of Wolf Den.

Sign in to follow this