🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 99.5 — Minisode 99.5

The Christmas movie they should review is the one where Goldberg, the JEWISH WWF wrestler played a demonic Santa.

Correction: Goldberg joined that particular wrestling promotion after it had changed its name to WWE.

• Like 2

At the beginning when Paul asks June how she is I could have sworn she said "I'm June-ing well, Paul."

• Like 1

Please tell me Ahh-nuld gives birth by C-section. I... don't think my brain could handle the alternative.

June not knowing what the mini-sodes are about is equivalent to Adam Scott not knowing about the Earwolf forums.

But hey that's just June, "egarious" to the last. :)

• Like 2

Speaking of blatant product placement, don't forget that was invented by George Clooney:
;)/>

One of my favorite scenes!

Just a correction to one of the corrections from the mini episode: Walken's character in Batman Returns was Max Schrek (a reference to Nosferatu) not Zorn.

i meant it as a little joke. i just had a little giggle when i was watching batman returns last week

okey dont get me wrong,im not a hater, i have listened to i think every episode of this podcast and i think june is superbeautiful ....

BUT:

1. did she even not know about the minisodes?!

does she not even care about the movies? i mean in this episode it feels alot like

"paul is a nerd, june is a non-nerd who cant be bothered with this stuff and only does this because paul and her is married"

correct me if im wrong.

2. it feels alot like june is a super cute girl,and paul is a ordinary looking guy(altough handsome,you know how i mean). how did they meet? i mean she seem to have no clue about anything,or is that just an act? i think its sad,i think she should show her intelligence and stuff,instead of playing to this "im a bimbo i dont know anything" style.

okey now i sound so harsh.i dont mean it like that!

i really like the show as i said, but it really felt like "ah,pff,i cant be bothered with these movies or minisodes or whatever" :(

I've never ever thought of June as a "bimbo". I don't get that at all from her.

She likes different stuff from her husband. It's pretty common.

• Like 4

I doubt June's sweating the opinion of someone who can't even spell the word "okay" (or even knows how to use commas correctly), but I'm sure this funny and talented comedian appreciates DARKNESSVIKING's insights on her physical appearance and will totally take their opinion to heart.

Good job, dimbo!

• Like 8

Did the lady from Werewolf write that post?

"paul is a nerd, june is a non-nerd who cant be bothered with this stuff and only does this because paul and her is married"

b69195914c882a814501942fb80cd14f.jpg

• Like 2

"i think june is superbeautiful ..."

"paul is a nerd..."

"it feels alot like june is a super cute girl,and paul is a ordinary looking guy(altough handsome,you know how i mean). how did they meet?"

Uh-oh! Paul better watch his back. It looks like he's got a little competition on his hands.

I can't even begin to imagine what would happen if June read these honeyed words...

Thankfully, "superbeautiful" people can't read, so I think their marriage is safe...for now.

• Like 3

I suspect June's inability to remember the movies are, in part, because she is watching them with a mind for a performance. So she's noting things to talk about that will get laughs from the audience. Once the performance is done the memory is purged. It is sort of like when you study for a specific test and can't actually remember any of the content once the test is over.

AKA: Why I literally can't remember any of the Clean Air Act even though I got an A in the class.

Now, the Golden Gate Bridge is 17 miles away from San Andreas Lake by car. I don't care who you are; that's a fuckin' long ass time to be hanging around on a rope connected to a flying blimp.

(((Mic drop)))

During the Vietnam Conflict, helicopters and planes would do a hot extraction. They drop a cable with a hook that flew over the extracted target. The hook grabs a rope that pulls the extracted person out.

With the plane, the extracted was slowly pulled up into the hold of the plane. But, in the case of a Huey extraction, the person hung there until they arrived back at base.

I was extracted in a practice run, several years later. I hung there for a long time as we returned to the base. The wash from the blades made me spin in a giant circle about 50 feet below the chopper. I had to be caught when we came for a landing. I was not puking when I hit the ground because I lost everything during the flight.

Correction: Goldberg joined that particular wrestling promotion after it had changed its name to WWE.

It will ALWAYS BE WWF TO ME!

Sign in to follow this