🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 107 — Sleeping Mario

It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go. Take a look at the red & green giants with Blaine, Ken, Steve, Dan, and Brian. Join them as they slay, everything in their way. Won’t you join the Nerd Poker gang this Christmas day?

Yeeah, I think you can stop will be able to stop asking about the Roc next week, it sounds like that deus ex machina has sailed will have sailed...

Sorry gang, wrong ep briefly uploaded.

Mercy, please!

• Like 1

Sorry gang, wrong ep briefly uploaded.

Mercy, please!

Oh, good, I was thinking "man, I must have really tuned out at the end of last week's ep!"

• Like 2

I thought the exact same thing, Hunter. Turns out it was an early Christmas present for those of us who get up early on Wednesday to download Nerd Poker first thing. I'll be bummed next week when there's not a fresh episode, but it's worth it for some extra holiday cheer.

Well, it's a Christmas Miracle, two episodes of NERD POKER!!! Too bad 2015 is going to start off sucking more than Winter's Homoerotic fantasies of taint mutilation without a new episode next week, but oh well!

Yeah, I was so lost at the beginning and had to go back to 106 and check if I was that lax in listening that I missed them finding this boat, and then realized that with that much talk of Christmas being over and 2015, I finally realized that they had uploaded incorrectly.

On another positive note, I am finally getting a new D&D group together and we start playing shortly after the new year. Been way too long and I cannot wait to start having adventures of my own again!

• Like 1

I thought the exact same thing, Hunter. Turns out it was an early Christmas present for those of us who get up early on Wednesday to download Nerd Poker first thing. I'll be bummed next week when there's not a fresh episode, but it's worth it for some extra holiday cheer.

Since my new other favorite funny D+D podcast is alternate weeks and this was its off week, it kind of works out perfectly, since I'll still have my fix next week...

Also, I hear that that breed of dogs is prone to developing hip dys-place-ia...

Ok, I have been listening for a very long time and I have been totally lost since sark left. Can anyone tell me what the F is going on in this campaign? Is there a point of any kind? Is this just the DM master bating over and over and over again? After listening from day ONE I think I have to turn this pointless story off and check back when this DM narasisim expiriment is over.

Sign in to follow this