Episode 256 — Last Laugh #4!

3 replies to this topic

#1 July Diaz

Earwolf Buddy

• Administrators
  • 5,284 posts
  • LocationUnder a roof

Posted 25 December 2014 - 11:08 PM

The man, the myth, the legend, JASON MANTZOUKAS - one of our all time favorite performers (and many people's "ideal man") is back for our Last Laugh #4! We discuss putting out on dates to be polite, why he bought an '89 car on ebay, what his punk bands names were in highschool, how the squatty potty has changed his life and why he has unknowingly made a huge impact in Elizabeth's life in the puzzle department. Enjoy!
listen to scott aukerman on the latest ep of my podcast trends with benefits twb.cool

#2 Kickpuncher

Sentient Meat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,334 posts
  • LocationIthaca, NY

Posted 05 January 2015 - 06:08 PM

I hope the lack of comments (even by TL standards) doesn't mean that Earwolfers haven't listened to this. One of the best ever. As usual, Jason is incredibly funny, disgusting, and charming.

#3 Blart2D2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 18 January 2015 - 10:55 AM

Oooooohmygod. Zouks is a Slint fan. That's insane.

#4 hxw11h

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:38 PM

View PostKickpuncher, on 05 January 2015 - 06:08 PM, said:

I hope the lack of comments (even by TL standards) doesn't mean that Earwolfers haven't listened to this. One of the best ever. As usual, Jason is incredibly funny, disgusting, and charming.

Most of the comments are on the Totally Laime website. There's not very many, most of the comments on the site are for Totally Mommy, Married, and Beverages