🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
So Upsettting

Just wondering (sort of off topic)

They will, but only in their second set, the first half will be all new stuff even though they know nobody in the audience gives a shit about anything but their old hits...

• Like 5

They will, but only in their second set, the first half will be all new stuff even though they know nobody in the audience gives a shit about anything but their old hits...

and Bald-roid will be in the audience shouting "Play 'Mad About Me'!"

sidenote: I just found out the name of the famous cantina song is "Mad about me"

side-by-sidenote: I had completely forgotten the name of the band was Fig'rin Dan and the Modal Nodes.

• Like 2

side-by-sidenote: I had completely forgotten the name of the band was Fig'rin Dan and the Modal Nodes.

Also, apparently their musical genre's in-universe name is, I kid you not, jizz.

Though the only source is expanded-universe materials, so it might not be in the new movies.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone posted any of Frank W. Pulaski III 's videos that Scott and Paul mentioned in the last Best Of Ep but they are all hilarious and I cant help but laugh at every one of them even though I know what's coming. Also watch till the end to see a cameo by a certain hairless droid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQLFJbFcu9A

So who would be gene and who would be Donald?

• Like 1

Also, apparently their musical genre's in-universe name is, I kid you not, jizz.

Though the only source is expanded-universe materials, so it might not be in the new movies.

The walls in my apartment complex are paper-thin, so my neighbors have asked me to keep my jizz-wail at a moderate volume.

• Like 2

do you think they also do scat jizz?

• Like 2

TIL:

The band was commonly referred to simply as the Modal Nodes, although Figrin D'an insisted on placing his full name before the band's name at every show. As a bandleader, "Fiery" Figrin D'an was extremely demanding. He was highly critical of every performance and criticized the band heavily if they were to miss even a single note. . . . Figrin was never shy when it came to doling out orders to the others.

(source)

So basically D'an is the James Brown of Star Wars.

Sign in to follow this