🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 327 — Bang! Bang! Into Your Mouth!

This is insanely impressive and the fact that it only has 18 listens is crazy. Get on this people, YOU KNOW YOU WANNA! The End.

Thanks! I've been listening to comedy bang bang and lurking the forums for quite a while and it's about time I contributed something.

• Like 2

FOR QUITE A WHILE!

It is really crazy I am starting to do that even when people aren't saying It's been a while. Anything close works for Scott and it works for me.

Them talking about Don Pardo's wife passing and how for 10 years he had "Been Alone" and Scott doing the Staind, I just can't get enough, it is like a mental disorder at this point.

• Like 3

No. He's starting to wear out his welcome a little bit, for me, anyway.... I think he's a funny guy but he could stand to bring it down a notch or two. I mean, the always hilarious Horatio Sanz is right there. I'm not sure why the theme from Duck Tales needed to be sung.

This is exactly how I feel.

• Like 1

Don't worry. Maybe Jenny Slate will be back soon to talk about how she smokes weed. Did you know she smokes weed? She should talk about it more just to remind people in case they've forgotten.

Yep. It's not like there are comedians whose whole act is about smoking weed.

*cough*DougBenson*cough*

As for being friends with Raj, meh, I've had friends who do a lot and I hang out with them just fine. Hell, I don't drink, which in Canada is like being Amish, and I get along wth anyone.

• Like 1

I'm sad that Reggie is leaving Comedy Bang Bang tv next year.

• Like 1

Had to make sure the House of Pies page was corrected again.

42WY6U3.jpg

3QuV4lD.jpg

Inspired by this I tried to add Cocoa Marx to Groucho's page and they changed it back right away :/

• Like 3

I'm not sure why the theme from Duck Tales needed to be sung.

Because the theme from DuckTales (Woo-oo!) always needs to be sung.

• Like 3

SCOTT'S DOING A REDDIT AMA!!

Won't be around/awake for it (whole different country/time zone), but could someone please ask about the titular "extenuating circumstances"? Enquiring minds need to know!

• Like 3

Had to make sure the House of Pies page was corrected again.

42WY6U3.jpg

I added a second (Cake Boss). The actual pronunciation of House of Pies was taken down.

• Like 3

im in love with the solo

baking soda, i've got baking soda!

- cake boss

• Like 3

For those interested, Scott described the CBB Season 3 production issues in detail during today's Reddit AMA:

Each season has had its difficulties in producing them - and let me just say that I am really proud of the episodes in the second half of season three. I think they're super funny. There is a story to why I think they're a little inconsistent in production:

For season two, we wrote all 20 episodes before we started shooting, and we shot them all out of sequence. I think the christmas episode with Zach was one of the first ones we shot, and I know the Halloween ep with Pee-wee was in our second week. So we really got to figure out an order after the fact that made sense.

For season three, we had an earlier premiere date, but we started at the same time. So, even though we still wrote everything before we started shooting, what I didn't know was that the first ten episodes we turned in (and the first ten we shot) had to be the first ten that aired. The network told us that after we shot them. Those ten were huge episodes - and ones I would have spaced out a bit, because in most of them we're doing big, big ideas.

Secondly, after we shot these huge episodes, the production company came to me and told me we were wildly over budget, and had to cut stuff out of the second ten eps. So, not only were the second ten episodes slightly less ambitious, we had to cut even MORE out of them.

I pushed back, and we were able to keep some great stuff, like the time travel episode and the Xmas ep, but I do think the back half of the season suffers a bit from being less ambitious in scope compared to the front half. I would have liked to have mixed them up a bit more, like a mix CD, and have there be more variety.

Thank you for your candor and your willingness to fight for the best show possible, Scott!

• Like 7

*cough*DougBenson*cough*

As for being friends with Raj, meh, I've had friends who do a lot and I hang out with them just fine. Hell, I don't drink, which in Canada is like being Amish, and I get along wth anyone.

Yep. I never understood the friends with someone argument. I've been friends with folks who imbibe in various ways, and yet somehow, I've managed it myself. You could make the same argument for anything from art to sports to music to movies to food. Just because a friend enjoys something doesn't mean you have to enjoy it as well.

*cough*DougBenson*cough*

Doug was the guest on today's "I Was There Too" and it was very good and he didn't mention weed even once.

Doug was the guest on today's "I Was There Too" and it was very good and he didn't mention weed even once.

well, we was pretty hazey on whether he was an orange dancer or a yellow dancer

This is great.

Now I want/need to put it to the original "Bang Bang" music to really exorcise it from my system...

I didn't realize they were singing an actual song going into it, but someone did sync it to the Jessie J song.

"Speaking of Solo Bolo, Don't mind if I do." - Scott

blur_zpseebc0597.jpg

That little butt looks positively gargantuan.

• Like 4