🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 232.5 — Sklarbro County 137

Randy and Jason welcome to this week’s County Rebecca Corry, famed comedian, whose stage presence once withstood the adversity of a fire alarm. Rebecca also shares tales from her time in Tony and Tina’s Wedding, which leads to Dan Van Kirk’s retelling of the greatest episode of The Jenny Jones Show he’s ever seen, which leads Rebecca to reveal some of the sexiest celebrities to have asked her on a date, and the creative ways in which they did it. Also, Dan covers headlines that include, sisters fighting over vibrators and how to make a proper offer on a Koala that’s for sale on Craigslist.

I didn't know who Rebecca Corry was before this ep, but she won me over simply for the fact that she has no qualms airing her grievances about idiots she's dealt with while most other guests usually say "ah, I shouldn't say this on the air" and keep stuff to themselves.

Also, I hope she encounters Jenny Jones soon and that someone is there to document it.

You should have called Wil Anderson to tell you about koalas. :)

A gumnut is like an acorn from a eucalypt (also known as a gum tree) so it is a fitting name for a pet koala. Why anyone would want a pet koala is anyone's guess though.

Please have Rebecca Corry back, she was a great guest and it was obvious you all had alot of fun talking with her.

Sign in to follow this