🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Jotchua

Something's been bothering me

There's always been something that bothered me about this podcast and until now, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. Now, I'm sorry to bring negativity to the boards. But, this has to be said! The theme song! It gives too much away! It repeats the name of the show over and over and over. It did it back in the CDR days and it's still doing it today! Such a spoiler! I hope you're reading this, Scott. You. Need. To. Change. That. Theme. Song. I'm sorry again, guys. I just get so cheesed when things are spoiled.

• Like 3

What if they just added more reverb to drown out the lyrics?

Or threw in a Victor/Tiny/Pie Minister remix?

Joshua, please post catchphrase suggestions in the appropriate thread.

Mods, I'd be ok with this move.

I agree, and would even go one step further. The name of the podcast spoils that it's a comedy show. We all know that the element of surprise (and winning) is the most important element of comedy. It should just be called "the podcast, with podcast host"

I agree, and would even go one step further. The name of the podcast spoils that it's a comedy show. We all know that the element of surprise (and winning) is the most important element of comedy. It should just be called "the podcast, with podcast host"

But then I'd know that it was a podcast and that the podcast has a host. It should just be untitled and I mean literally a blank spot for the name of the show and the title of the episode. Then, after I hit play, just start the show. I don't need a theme song spoiling the whole thing.

But then I'd know that it was a podcast and that the podcast has a host. It should just be untitled and I mean literally a blank spot for the name of the show and the title of the episode. Then, after I hit play, just start the show. I don't need a theme song spoiling the whole thing.

But you'd still have to subscribe to it and open the podcast app to play it, so that's already too much info. The only possible solution is the U2 - just have it automatically loaded on everyone's iTunes library. But it would have to be in all formats (music, podcast, audiobook, etc...). I think that's the only way to go in unspoiled

• Like 2

But you'd still have to subscribe to it and open the podcast app to play it, so that's already too much info. The only possible solution is the U2 - just have it automatically loaded on everyone's iTunes library. But it would have to be in all formats (music, podcast, audiobook, etc...). I think that's the only way to go in unspoiled

FINALLY, someone's making sense around here!