🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 233.5 — Sklarbro County 138

Randy and Jason start off the show with a quick ode to Bob Dylan and his lyrics that surface in songs outside of his own. Then, Randy and Jason welcome to the show, comedian, actress, and filmmaker, Jessica Watkins, who shares the details of coming up in comedy and how it transitioned into her 1,800 mile walk across America. Also, the gang introduces the all-new career venture of Garth Brooks, New Country For Old Men and Dan shares the play by play of his trip into the heart Chili’s! Later, the crew discusses how much Eggnog is appropriate to drink at your company holiday party, how Hollywood’s elite faired at the Golden Globes, and how to break up your classic purse snatching.

• Like 1

Great episode, loved the departure from the usual format.

Side note, I don't know why Jessica felt like she needed to be protective of "Eater X's" identity. I know his name off the top of my head, and they openly use both his real name and his gimmick name on the TV broadcasts of the Nathan's contest.

Any story that has a break signaled by, "All of a sudden, there were a bunch of drunk people around" is a GREAT. STORY. Awesome job, DVK! And mystery busboy! The, "Turns out he died" was a PERFECT note, too. Hilarious.And I'm sure you made Wahlberg proud!

Great episode in general guys! Though DVK needs to work on his Walken though - he whispered a bit too much, so it sounded like Mark Wahlberg doing a Walken impression.

Jess Watkins' story was amazing and she was a treat - especially joining in on the eggnog story.

Great episode all around, you guys! Great stories, great jokes, and - most importantly - great Chili's (I gotta try that Dr.Pepper's BBQ sauce)!

Sign in to follow this