🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
SublimeBW

Thank you Dan & Steve!

Just wanted to give a thanks to Dan Telfer Steve Agee for agreeing to be permanent members of the Nerd Poker crew!

I have been enjoying the show and an active listener since around episode #10 and was worried when the group was going through a constant rotation of guests that an end may be in sigh but now feel that there is a good fresh vibe going on with lots of good energy. Dan is great and getting the group back to playing when side & "trace-talk" has gone on too long (not that I don't enjoy those times but also enjoy listening to game play too).

And of course a thank you to all the cast (current & former) as well for giving me/all of us lots of good listening material and good ideas to bring into my campaign (mainly just being far more free flowing as a DM).

• Like 4

YES! Exactly. Bless you gentlemen, for keeping this show alive. The only thing I can add is maybe Rick Remender could roll up a new character and join the party. Perhaps a blue giant who wants to help instead of eat them??

Thanks guys! I'm very new to D&D and I'm figuring it out as I go along...I appreciate your patience! Also I have no idea how to get my profile picture to show up here.

• Like 3

You're already doing the main thing, which is to have fun playing. The only other thing I would suggest is to get familiar with your character's abilities. Welcome to the wonderful world of D&D!

I am so glad to see these guys come in. I just with Rick could come in. Not to replace anyone, but I would love it to be a six host show again and Rick did a great job. Good luck to SARC, Sarah and Gerry and while I'm glad you guys are busy with your projects, I hope to see you all again soon.

I watched my first episode of @Midnight the other day and Steve was on it. I have to say, rarely has someone on a podcast looked so different from what I thought he would look like. :unsure:

love @Midnight. Introduced my GF to it last summer and whenever we're sitting around and looking for something to watch she always asks "Is there a new episode of @Midnight to watch?!?"

Sign in to follow this