🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
KrangkaDelic

The proof is in the pudding you say, Matlock?....well I hope you don't ruin your colonial-white suit while you're extracting this aforementioned and c

The proof is in the pudding you say, Matlock?....well I hope you don't ruin your colonial-white suit while you're extracting this aforementioned and clandestinely baked proof. I'll allow this. Please continue.

only if u send me chewer bank details amigo, i then set it up for chew....reeeeel gooooood

shhhhh, just whisper numbers that remind chew about chewer bank number, and i'll do the rest amigo

Which bank numbers man? I can just start telling you numbers that remind me of any old bank number of mine and maybe they'll be the numbers you'll need. But if we want to get shit done; we need to get a bank number type so I can plug something into my Exchangerino Machine! I mean, are we talking pin number? Card Number? Routing Number? Address of my nearest bank? Telephone number for my bank of choice's headquarters? I could give you the world, baby but you need to be more specific.

Sign in to follow this