🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
RyanSz

Army of One (2016)

And here I thought that this was suggesting the Dolph Lundgren film of the same name, which really wasn't all that remarkable. I'm only HALF disappointed...

I am so looking forward to this movie . after watching Dying of the Light, Left Behind and Outcast. I feel so let down by the career decisions Nicolas Cage has left us with.

I wish they would do more Nick cage movies in how did this get made. more stallone movies seem to get picked over then cage.

• Like 1

I am so looking forward to this movie . after watching Dying of the Light, Left Behind and Outcast. I feel so let down by the career decisions Nicolas Cage has left us with.

I wish they would do more Nick cage movies in how did this get made. more stallone movies seem to get picked over then cage.

To be fair, Stallone's crazy is higher profile, more well-known crazy as far as box office is concerned, as he could put anything out in his heyday, and much of it was successful or at least aired endlessly on TV when most of us were growing up. Cage, particularly his more recent stuff, requires a bit more homework, because his craziest stuff has either been in smaller or at least lesser-seen stuff. They totally need to get around to Bad Leiutenant though.

• Like 1

Probably for the same reason you mentioned in the first paragraph; he's been making a lot of boring-bad movies instead of crazy-bad lately. And the archive of crazy Cage only goes so far back. Stallone, on the other hand, has been doing bad movies for a while, and it's easier to figure out which bad movies are fun when they're several years old than when they're just coming out.

• Like 1

I feel the poster of this film speaks for itself...

81R6Hbqqz4L._SY445_.jpg

Sorry if it's already been suggested, I did search and couldn't find a thread

Sign in to follow this