🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 10 — The Wild Horses Show

Stephanie Allynne, Mary Holland, Erin Whitehead, and Lauren Lapkus are all friends and love playing with each other as the improv group Wild Horses. Wild Horses is a long form improv show that will make you feel the breeze of the American frontier and ruffle your mane, in addition to laughing. Join the Do It Yourself Crew as they take you away from the city and into the ranch where anything can happen!

That's a funny bunch of D.I.Y.C.s. The flurry of 'What's the one...?' could have gone on a lot longer and I still would have been amused. Now I just have to work on telling their voices apart better- two or even three is doable but all of them together makes it tough.

I really hope Lauren brings them back in the regular format. One at a time to stretch it out!

• Like 2

I really hope Lauren brings them back in the regular format. One at a time to stretch it out!

Mary and Erin were already on one of the first episodes! (But yeah, I hope/expect that they'll all be back eventually.)

Great stuff as usual from WH. I like that Lauren is OK with deviating from the show's usual format, and doing one continuous scene was cool because it fits with their usual style and makes it feel less like an I4H bonus episode.

• Like 3

No but for real, what is the one?

• Like 4

Yes, that was one of the best ones yet. I've already forgotten it, but the lawyer's name was hilarious.

Wild Horses were wonderful together as always, but those fake ads just keep getting better and better...

"I work for free... and by free, I mean drugs."

I somehow always forget that's part of the show and am floored every fucking time the episode cuts to one.

A new minute of "what's the one?" every morning would drastically improve quality of life

• Like 3

So stoked to listen to this! I love Wild Horses (in a purely platonic way)!

Also...

the-one-poster.jpg

That's what they're talking about, right?

• Like 10

Mary and Erin were already on one of the first episodes! (But yeah, I hope/expect that they'll all be back eventually.)

Gah. I totally blanked on that. And it was one of the best episodes to boot!

Between Mary Holland on this ep AND on i4h a day ago warning Survivor players about grizzy bears, I have re-downloaded CBB ep #317 with Natasha Lyonne so that I can get in on some more Mary Holland bear panic as the hilarious Dreama Peaches. Wild Horses rule!

• Like 4

Between Mary Holland on this ep AND on i4h a day ago warning Survivor players about grizzy bears, I have re-downloaded CBB ep #317 with Natasha Lyonne so that I can get in on some more Mary Holland bear panic as the hilarious Dreama Peaches. Wild Horses rule!

Yyyeeesss!

• Like 3

Would definitely be open to more straight up Wild Horses episodes. Fun stuff!

• Like 4

Freaking hilarious, but I feel like whenever Wild Horses shows up anywhere, they are always like...5 minutes away from becoming an orgy. Am I just projecting?

This episode was great! A nice little break from the format and I just love the chemistry between everyone. :)

This was my favorite episode so far, actually. I love the format, don't get me wrong, but this was just such a pleasure to listen to. I'd be okay with Wild Horses being part of every episode.

This episode made me wet-wet. Loved the image of filming a workout video in a cluttered kitchen.

Sign in to follow this