🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 236 — Ball Doctoring

In this week’s episode, the Sklars kick off the show with deliberation over the rampant steroid use that has surfaced in the puppy bowl, as well as the mysteries of the golf world, mostly just what Tiger Woods is wearing and Robert Allenby’s relationship to outer space. Also, Randy and Jason debate weather or not fifty-two million dollars is enough money to stop your street gambling. Then, the Sklars welcome to the show, actor, writer, musician, comedian, and die hard Seattle Seahawks fan, Nick Thune. Nick helps Randy and Jason talk about the times they cry the most, as well as what kind of crazy sports ritual’s he’s been known to have in his life, and a snapshot of what we can look forward to in his upcoming comedy special. Later, the Sklars cover headlines that include “Deflate Gate” and the WWE hall of fame. Lastly, Steven Seagal calls in to talk about his upcoming Super Bowl gig and what kind of civil arrests he’s made recently.

• Like 1

Great start with the Hoodoo Gurus!

Right on board with the guest Nick Thune, until he moaned about the Super Bowl loss to the Steelers.

Have some whine Nick!

123248.jpg

• Like 1

Listening to Mr. Thune go on and on about the Seahawks makes me want to root for the Patriots . . . I can't believe I just said that . . .

Loved this. I love anytime they have a real sports fan on and just go so deep into it. I could not be rooting for the Seahawks more on Sunday. Great ep guys! "I'm feeling guilty. I am sorry I called Tom Brady a scumbag."

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this