🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
SteveH

I don't understand the pro version

im a new listener, one of those people that actually did start listening with the PFT ep because of the CBB ad. ( by the way- thanks so much for making me feel comfortable. Such a good game of riddle me this).

I've listened to almost every ep since then, but can't figure out the pro version or how to submit popcorn gallery questions.

I look forward to many sarcastic non answers.

• Like 7

You're doing exactly the right thing if you want the Pro Version. Not a sarcastic non answer. You will likely get it within the next few weeks--especially with a name like that. The Boys are on a new user kick.

(P.S. The Pro Version is only as real as you make it.)

The Popcorn Gallery is in limbo currently. Sean (Clem Dawg) or Hayes (Hayzie Bone) or a lowly Engineer will usually post a prompt on the weekends in the most recent thread. Keep your diapers peeled.

• Like 10

For a long time I thought the pro version was for people who had donated, but it's really just a shout out to forum posters.

• Like 1

Brg stepping up and giving a non-ironic answer. I respect that. I respect that. Easy opportunity for rando, offbeat, in-jokes batted down by the great sandwichman.

• Like 9

And this is why HH has the best forum on Earwolf (no, wait...in the world!). Because S + H find interesting ways to include the forum members in the show....and it requires that you constantly check in to see when popcorn gallery questions should be posted.

• Like 2

Whenever a new episode drops and I forgot that I should have submitted a question I get cold sweats and a sharp pain in my left side

• Like 1

Thank you for the actual answer. I also thought it had something to do with donating...I even tried to donate but didn't see any mention of the pro version, so I didn't (sorry guys).

The forum and S&H's interactions with forum commenters is a big part of what got me hooked on this show.

Also, they read one of my catchphrases on one of those other shows recently and I've been chasing that dragon ever since.

• Like 4

the pro version is there to taunt me every week

• Like 14

Oh, greggy. :(

I mailed the fellas a little package and mentioned in my letter that they should give you the pro version, as I am sure you have paid in full.

• Like 7

I still have never seen a request for popcorn gallery questions. This is all made up. I'm not even sure this podcast exists. I listened to one recently where Engineer Cody, of all people, talked on the mic for like 15 minutes. And not only that, he was hilarious! This all has to be part of some sort of psychotic break that I'm experiencing.

• Like 3

I still have never seen a request for popcorn gallery questions. This is all made up. I'm not even sure this podcast exists. I listened to one recently where Engineer Cody, of all people, talked on the mic for like 15 minutes. And not only that, he was hilarious! This all has to be part of some sort of psychotic break that I'm experiencing.

i think you might want to double check what kind of water you're drinking these days

engineer cody must delete some of the tips from the show and keep them for himself

he's becoming stronger than the rest of us at an alarming rate

• Like 2