🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 69 — Betsy Sodaro, Our Close Friend

One of the things that well-listened podcasts do is watch and then talk about youtube videos. I'm talking your Improv for humans, your Fogeynest Files, your Totally Lames (RIP). People LOVE to listen to a video of some dingus having a camera pointed at them, and I think the video Hayes+Sean should talk about is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poi0Mcenmek

That is the most erotic thing I've ever seen, and I've watched Showgirls. Or it would have been, but I was distracted by the fact that the two digits of the number "33" appear to be in different fonts. Accident? Fashion statement? Coded message?

• Like 1

Limits on Likes are important to avoid inflation

Consider the value of a greggy like vs a Hayes or Sean like

• Like 17

I am a proponent of trickle down likes.

• Like 4

Oooohhh Hayes and Sean have been limited to one like per week and THAT'S why they never like posts. What a relief. Hey Gabe, go ahead and up their likes too.

• Like 8

We also have fun guys. Like MBoP, and BRRII, and Greggy, and Brgrho, and Showshowbro, and TimTreese, and JoeMcGurl, and Burdrulz, and Andy Kneis, and others I have neglected to name because I'm losing interest in this post. Also, we have fun gals. Like Anastasia, and Veebs, and Freja, and Agata, and probably others who maybe don't post in the forums and maybe are also making other similarly poor life choices (unless me inferring that there are women in the world making poor life choices is sexist in which case I actually didn't ever say that and am very sorry and really really don't want people to think I'm a men's rights activist unless that's what a men's rights activist would say in which case I didn't actually put anything in parentheses whilst still asserting that anything I said was not intentionally sexist.)

go freakin' pound sand, chanson

• Like 10

I actually think they're closer in value than you're suggesting. Greggy's not afraid to splurge on himself, for sure, but he's frugal and discerning when spending on others.

Likes with the highest exchange rate are obviously Andrew, Hayes, Sean, Andy, Bruce (sometimes), Showshow, OcterDoctopus, Freja. That's a mix of inherent value and total supply, not stinginess alone. Some of us are the Vietnamese dong of Earwolf currency, though. Namely, me, Joe, Vigo, honlads, Valerie, Chanson (sometimes), B-Drizzle. We have so much love to give.

• Like 10

like inflation and wet sneakers really freak my bean

• Like 10

Some of us are the Vietnamese dong* of Earwolf currency, though.

Yeah, and some of you are the Latvian peeners of Earwolf currency!

*I don't know what this means, but it seems insulting and possibly racist hilarious.

• Like 3

Here's a list of the posts I like, this list is a list of the posts I like:

Everyone's

I like getting likes from slinkydink. Not sure why but it always makes me laugh.

• Like 8

Here's a list of the posts I like, this list is a list of the posts I like:

Everyone's

I like getting likes from slinkydink. Not sure why but it always makes me laugh.

What are you, a communist?!?!?!

• Like 1

Hi I was working with my Earwolf friends on this project and I found the setting that says how many likes everyone can have. Do you guys think 9,999,999 per day is enough?

Gabe, you're a saint.

• Like 2

Gabe, may I also say that I am a huge fan of your podcast Men's Room Antics. It's answered so many questions for me.

• Like 2

It's called quantitative easing. Inflation doesn't exist anymore. Except when it does.

Economics!

Boom!

• Like 2

You guys seen the crazy badge they stick on a post that's got like 50+ likes? It's a nice, nice piece.

3zTgugJ.png

• Like 6

Damn, found my goal in life. What kind of gif gets me 50 likes? GQoKO3T.png

• Like 1

Congrats on 300 posts honlads. How does it feel?

Feels great. Got a new signature to celebrate.

• Like 6

If we all team up, I'm sure we can see that star! Let's try it, and see if we can do it.Okay everybody like...hmmm...THIS comment, chosen at total random. If nothing else, it will establish whether there are 50 of us in here.

• Like 9

If we all team up, I'm sure we can see that star! Let's try it, and see if we can do it.Okay everybody like...hmmm...THIS comment, chosen at total random. If nothing else, it will establish whether there are 50 of us in here.

I liked your post, not because you told me to, but because I enjoyed it. I do what I want!

• Like 3

Guys I tried to make a secret forum post in the RSS forums like we discussed but I think the admins removed it. I don't deserve for wrecked :( nooo

• Like 5

I am re-listening to the Sinbad ep, and it is a laugh a minute. Literally.

Sorry to bring up old stuff.

• Like 3

Self-portrait doodle:

EStMg66.jpg?1

You rocking ASICS off doodle?

I MISSED YOU TOBY. COME BACK TO US.

• Like 3