🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 193 — The Busy Mind

Kyle is back in the hatch alone with his trusty sidekick Engineer Skip to talk about what he's been up to, including health and dog updates. Then, his good friend Kevin Berntson joins him to discuss "The Power of Now", negative thoughts, and much more.

• Like 1

This was actually very interesting and I think I'll look into this Eckhart fellow. Also after hearing the "I was acting" bit I wonder if Kevin is the guy in the very similar skit on the Craig Christmas album.

Was anyone else just waiting for Stard to ask "You know Twin Shadow, boss?"

• Like 1

Man this episode was sooooo bad

acting

• Like 2

Man this episode was sooooo bad

acting

Wow, you really convinced me. You're so good at acting I was blown away.

nope I was acting

• Like 2

Did anyone else's brain go to the same musical place when they looked at the pictures of Kyle and Kevin:

"Fuck you, Mistletoe

Hangin' out in the hatch and I'm kissin' my bro

Fuck you Mistletoe..."

If you don't get the reference, check out Kyle's YouTube account or "Craig's All Star, Rockin' Christmas, You Guys" for one of the all-time great Christmas Country songs.

Really enjoyed the episode. I've also been into meditation and mindfulness for a number of years, and it was really interesting and refreshing to hear the topic approached earnestly and with a sense of humour.

Kyle is so funny, alone or with friends! Loved the mother meditation. Love hearing Olive being so "obedient". Maybe Olive is just acting!

I still randomly think "are you licking your stinkies" sometimes and it cracks me up every time. By the way Kyle, I don't think that whole dog baby talk thing is a turn off at all!