🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode IV - A New Hope

Thanks for the great reply, Chad! I can only imagine how work-intensive sound editing can be, and I wanted to make sure in my post that I never conveyed an air of unappreciative-ness for the work, because I whole-heartedly do appreciate it, and like I said, you guys are doing a bang up job. I was just coming to the table with a little baggage that was all on me. I've re-listened to episodes 3 & 4 a combined five times, and I'm thinking I can and should go back and re-listen and re-appreicate eps 1 & 2, now that I've banged out all of my personal shit!

• Like 1

KajusX - we are only here to help. You just honestly made my day.

#chadsprogeny

Also, you ALL are making my day! Reading this forum makes me want to go after the next episode even harder. You guys feed my motivation and I thank you.

Inside Baseball: Episode 5 is our trip to Santa Barbara for the world premier of "A Better You". HOORAY SHOW ROAD TRIP!!!!

• Like 7

Update: went back and re-listened to all eps. Confirmed, I was definitely in the grip of irrational hang-ups. Glad I could come back with new ears, because you guys were great out of the gate.

• Like 1

seriously every time I see Jerry's name my brain automatically starts singing, "Up in the club, rollin on dubs, sippin champagne, doin my thang, poppin bottles with top models in the veeeeee eeyyyeee peeeeeeee."

Best song ever. Here it is for anyone who missed out on this golden moment of comedy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B5ZYyVezQM

La Cañada Flintridge 20% contaaained

This really was the beginning. Good memories. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this