🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 15Z - Dave Holmes

Not sure why hearing this guy getting the assassination wrong is driving me insane but it is.

March 30th.

#CancelTony

Did they intend to leave in that bit about Garon's absence around 10 minutes in?

• Like 1

i was wondering the same thing, but since i dont even remember what it revealed at this point maybe they decided it didnt matter

• Like 1

with regards to trimming eyebrows igniting their growing gene... I say its not true. I'm only 32, but recently some eyebrow hairs have begun to grow out of one eyebrow in a noticeable manner. Trimmed those babies up and I've been free of the long stragglers for months now

The Reagan thing was weird. Tony first said March 30, 1981, the correct date (a Monday). Then I heard Eliot say something about the 21st and then Tony said "...March 21st was a Saturday". So I'd say it's mostly Eliot's fault. :P

• Like 1

So if KISS was too cool for the superbowl halftime once, and by the time the halftime show was cool KISS wasn't cool enough, assuming both were continuous processes shouldn't they have crossed over at some point?

There are many NNF regulars I love, but no one I love as much as Dave Holmes. Him and Jimmy talking always yields comedy AND soap talk. Love it.

Sign in to follow this