🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 — T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport

Woah honlads that's a sick fuckin' avatar

Yeah it is. We can have GIFs now, so I found this one online and was like, "What's that noise?" then realised it was me, clapping.

• Like 12

I came over from Hollywood Handbook to listen to this, and not only did I like Sean and Hayes (duh), but also I like Lorne Lapkus. Realizing that more than one kind of thing can be good and funny is making my brain light up with all kinds of stripes and waves!

This feeling is weird and I hate it.

• Like 11

Yeah it is. We can have GIFs now, so I found this one online and was like, "What's that noise?" then realised it was me, clapping.

Whoa we can have animated avatars now?

brb

• Like 6

Are we over here now ? Since the boss man ascended or some shit yesterday, I'm all confused.

Anyway, really excited to put this in my earholes.

• Like 7

Is this like How Did This Get Made in the sense I need to watch this movie to get the full experience? Or should I just listen to the soundtrack of the movie to get the full experience? Real question here, never seen GOTG, or any movie besides Blue Jasmine for that matter.

• Like 2

IMG_0069.jpg

ONCE YOU SEE the hidden arrow in Hayes' posture,you wont be able to unsee it!

I dug this episode, bit sad to see the familiar lizard-brain and nerd jokes from HH rather than have the boys really push the boat out with some crazy new "running jokes". But as this epi is, I guess, an advert for the flagging HH I can see why they'd give a representative sampling and I hope it works out as I really love that show.

It's hard for me to assess the epi qua a WSGLL, but I enjoyed it, as I've enjoyed the rest of the series (never said so before).

e:

Is this like How Did This Get Made in the sense I need to watch this movie to get the full experience? Or should I just listen to the soundtrack of the movie to get the full experience? Real question here, never seen GOTG, or any movie besides Blue Jasmine for that matter.

I've also never seen it, though I believe it's good. Will probably catch it on TV when it's shown. Didn't really hinder me in appreciating the epi, as I've seen Reservoir Dogs.

• Like 6

Does this forum have a good place to get some coffee? Or a at least a cross-fit gym?

• Like 4

The real question is if this is Carey. And yes. It's straight up Mariah.

...much like Cannon

• Like 5

These two guys were really funny. I wish they had their own podcast that was just as, if not more funny, and they hosted it on a weekly basis. Then maybe more people could listen to it and it could get the recognition it deserves. That would be cool!

Anyway, I'm a "with Special Guest" fanatic and this episode was great. Lauren Lapkus is dope.

• Like 16

Anyone know where to get beard oil on this forum?

• Like 2

Is this the thread where we submit questions for The Human Fish

GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL

• Like 10

I'm running dangerously low on likes here.

Greggy warned me about you Hambookers and your likes. Maybe not on purpose but a lot of posts are starting to make a lot of sense.

• Like 3

They managed to top the Paul F. Tompkins episode. I don't know how they did it, but they did.

• Like 9

Is this the thread where we submit questions for The Human Fish

GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL GOD IS REAL

EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS EAT MORE BUTTS

• Like 5

Hnnn, I can't listen to this episode right now but the way you all are talking it makes me want it even more.

• Like 1