🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 — T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport

This was a very cool and smart episode of the show. I've been a fan of the Lauren Lapkin show since the first episode with PST but this one had a little extra edge to it; like someone ripped the hinges off the gates and let all the freaks in.

• Like 8

Great showcase for how Lapkus is playful and inventive and why she's so good on CBB, while Sean and Hayes just stick to their one-note schtick, like they're scared or nervous somehow. They're satire if you like satire, but zero versatility and a joke that died a long time ago. I really don't get why anyone likes them.

• Like 6

Great showcase for how Lapkus is playful and inventive and why she's so good on CBB, while Sean and Hayes just stick to their one-note schtick, like they're scared or nervous somehow. They're satire if you like satire, but zero versatility and a joke that died a long time ago. I really don't get why anyone likes them.

i didnt listen yet, but actually no

• Like 17

Being a jerk when there is no need to be is also kind of a lazy one-note shtick

• Like 9

they do sound like they're scared sometimes, almost as if honesty in comedy is *gestures to the long-term Hollywood Handbook Heads* Tooooooo *conducts all the fans reciting the catchphrase till it's almost deafening* SCARY!

• Like 8

CLASSIC H+S bit from the old RSS days: After all these recommendations I was looking forward to the improv show, but the jokes were just so raw and from the heart I had to hide my head under my blanket [the blanket is a metaphor for satire]. Too scary!

• Like 1

I can't speak for anyone else, but I like them because they are just like me - middle-aged white men who are smart and funny and handsome, and who are endowed with...how shall I put this...a certain special something. In the pants area. And who are good at sports, but who are also kind of nerds.

• Like 6

i like them cause when i make my podcast mix cd for basketball practices i can have a saftey podcast in case my stepmom drives me and i need to switch it to somethnig wholesome and good teachers too.

• Like 2

You probably don't get their metafictional, post-modern style. EH, wrong.

• Like 7

Yo! Anyone know if there's a place to pay $40 for used games for my Sega GameGear in this neighborhood?

• Like 1

• Like 7

^^^^ i'm not clicking that youtube vid. that image looks too sexy for my taste

• Like 10

EEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH---WRONG!

Actually they aren't doing a schtick, they really are just that smart and funny. And they're actually very brave and not scared or nervous at all. And they are very "versatile" (I don't even think that's a word) and the joke is actually alive and not dead. And you should get why everyone likes them because they are so good.

• Like 12

Well great. Now I'm gonna be listening to Shake It Off all day.

Although, my love for that song and propensity to listen to it is well documented so I probably would be doing that all day anyway.

• Like 3

How about we report this guy.

Are you kidding, Hazie Bone is liking all his friggin' posts! We should be trying to be more like him!

• Like 5

I wonder if Delino DeShields has the super power to split into Zack de la Rocha, Tim Commerford, Tom Morello and Brad Wilk, because he is all the rage.

• Like 8

He should probably wear a thimble so he doesn't prick his finger, because his cranky comments are so in (sewin') right now.

PS I don't always know when a joke, or even an entire category of humour, is dead, so I apologize for that. #sorry(notreally)

• Like 4

If it wasn't for H+S I would still be embarrassed to be a major nerd.

• Like 7

now i did listen, and it was a good ep

• Like 11

If it wasn't for H+S I would still be embarrassed to be a major nerd.

Now I know that nerds is cool and jocks is pumping gas instead of being cool nerds

• Like 9