🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 12 — T.G.I.G.O.T.G.OST with Sean Clements and Hayes Davenport

If I've learned one thing, its that comedy is about subverting expectations, and also that comedy is ACTUALLY about surprises. What I like about Sean and Hayes is that I come into each episode expecting them to subvert my expectations, and instead they always surprise me by living up to my expectations. I fall for it every god-damned time, and it is always hysterical!

• Like 6

I enjoyed this and will probably listen to it again in the future if I don't die prematurely.

• Like 3

If I've learned one thing, its that comedy is about subverting expectations, and also that comedy is ACTUALLY about surprises. What I like about Sean and Hayes is that I come into each episode expecting them to subvert my expectations, and instead they always surprise me by living up to my expectations. I fall for it every god-damned time, and it is always hysterical!

That is the most confusing compliment and/or dis I have ever read. Bravo.

• Like 2

I hooked up my brain to a machine for this episode

bX0vZBB.gif

upsetting to find out a giant chunk of it is missing

• Like 24

This series started off strong with Public Domain and has been mainly good if a little spotty with the subsequent eps, but this one was just so great. I'm a relatively new listener to HH (Hollywood Handbook abbreviated to two letters to save space) and I've been a big fan of Lapkus for some time, so when I saw the title in my podcast app I was stoked to listen and it didn't disappoint. Lapkus is an utter delight, sharp witted and playful, while Clements and Davenport are a pair of real funny fuckers. Mucho kudos to all involved.

• Like 10

This series started off strong with Public Domain and has been mainly good if a little spotty with the subsequent eps, but this one was just so great. I'm a relatively new listener to HH (Hollywood Handbook abbreviated to two letters to save space) and I've been a big fan of Lapkus for some time, so when I saw the title in my podcast app I was stoked to listen and it didn't disappoint. Lapkus is an utter delight, sharp witted and playful, while Clements and Davenport are a pair of real funny fuckers. Mucho kudos to all involved.

Great 13th post

• Like 6

The only thing this episode is missing is calling Tanya Yavichi's legs "getaway sticks."

• Like 6

this episode is so good that i nearly forgot to thank god that it was friday, because i was still thanking him it's the guardians of the galaxy official soundtrack

• Like 6

Really funny episode. I love how much fun Sean, Hayes, and Lauren have on podcasts; you can hear their smiles. If you enjoyed this, please listen to Hollywood Handbook. All inside jokes aside, it's a fantastic, criminally underrated, hilarious show.

• Like 8

Really funny episode. I love how much fun Sean, Hayes, and Lauren have on podcasts; you can hear their smiles. If you enjoyed this, please listen to Hollywood Handbook. All inside jokes aside, it's a fantastic, criminally underrated, hilarious show.

...especially if you are under 15 or just really like lazy humor.

(Sorry for ruining your sincerity, Honlads)

Edit: ok, now I actually do feel guilty for derailing your sincerity. Hollywood Handbook is a fricken' good SHOW! If you like things that are GOOD, then LISTEN to it! Seriously!

GrinningDog_truck.jpg

• Like 2

please don't be serious on other sub-forums honlads, it devalues the mug avatar brotherhood

also I just realized that guy being a mean jerk is that dino guy again! no wonder that guy is mad, he must be freakin loosin his bean in this cold because his gloves are off!

• Like 5

please don't be serious on other sub-forums honlads, it devalues the mug avatar brotherhood

also I just realized that guy being a mean jerk is that dino guy again! no wonder that guy is mad, he must be freakin loosin his bean in this cold because his gloves are off!

Back on track!

Also, if you need anything from the top of the building this angry guy is on, you're in luck because he's ready to throw down.

• Like 4

I'm seriously starting to regret my gimmick of liking every single post in any given thread with the new unlimited daily likes (spearheaded by the HH community yw). This is wearing out my little fingy

• Like 5

Back on track!

Also, if you need anything from the top of the building this angry guy is on, you're in luck because he's ready to throw down.

if you need help catching that stuff, dino has a lot of open pots and pans because he blew his lid

• Like 4

2 word review: too scary

This will be a recurring forum segment that will move over to the HH forum.

• Like 3

Oh man, glad we're back on track ....

This guy must have broken his air-conditioner, because he's lost his cool.

(I'm not good at this but I like to play)

• Like 4

great job with brevity

This guy must be Dino de Laurentiis because he's producing such cannibalistic madness in us.

• Like 2

OOKA SHAKA OOKA OOKA OOKA SHAKA

good good good ep

Please don't reference other podcasts in this forum.

• Like 1

Oh man, glad we're back on track ....

This guy must have broken his air-conditioner, because he's lost his cool.

(I'm not good at this but I like to play)

Speaking of getting back on track...

Is this guy a runaway train? Cause he's got a full head of steam!

• Like 2