🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 334 — The Dream Team

David Cross of Mr. Show brings along James Adomian & Matt Walsh, the stars of his directorial debut Hits on this week’s b-b-b-onus-s-s Comedy Bean Bag! They’ll talk extensively about the inception of the film beginning with the title, their lovers, and moving to Ice Cream Land. Later, Corny Grandpa and Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Zizek stop by to share some of the things the youngsters are putting out into the internet as well as play a game of Would You Rather!

• Like 2

Cross and Walsh need to appear on here more often... and Adomian hasn't been on as much as I'd like lately too. Super excited for this episode. Today is ridiculously packed with Earwolf goodness.

• Like 3

I can't believe Adomian's newest character is Slavoj Zizek... Of course, he does an amazing job. This episode is an instant classic for me.

leGhLbG.jpg

• Like 11

THIS SPACE CAT HAS BEEN HAVING A REAL TOUGH TIME AND NOW I REMEMBER WHAT JOY FEELS LIKE. THANK YOU CHOCTAW. A B-B-B-B-BONUS FOR THE AGES.

• Like 2

This is C+ bbbbbbbbonussssss content.

• Like 1

Good ep, though I thought for a minute there that Scott was gonna open up an episode of "I Love Films."

Amazing ep. C+. Although now I'm imagining what an episode with Slavoj Zizek and Werner Herzog might sound like. Probably pretty great.

Philosophy Roundtable discussion show with Slavoj Zizek, Werner Herzog, and H.R. Giger. Moderated by Chip Gardner.

• Like 12

I can't quite express how much I love hearing Scott yell at David for not playing along during WYR. What a joy.

• Like 15

and yeah zizek+herzog+giger would be amazing

• Like 5

For other philosophers: on The Dead Authors Podcast, John Hodgman has played Ayn Rand and Manzoukis has played Plato. And Gourley should do his Carl Sagan instead of his Giger. Adomian also does a killer Nietzsche.

• Like 7

With all this great content coming out, Scott might have to invent a grade higher than C+. I cannot fathom what letter/sign combination that might be. Perhaps it will be a $5,000 emoticon . . .

• Like 2

I need to start keeping track of when Scott comments on, but doesn't get, a username that is associated with Tim and Eric.

• Like 3

David is the reason I became a snobby comedy nerd. I fucking loved this. One of my favorite episodes ever.

• Like 2

Cross, Adomian and Walsh on CBB?! Sweet Christmas, I think I may have died and gone to heaven! Either that or I am being overcome by a strong case of the vapors, oh lawdy!

A bit disappointed Bob Odenkirk hasn't been on an ep with Better Call Saul premiering BUT WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN WHEN AN EP LIKE THIS EXISTS

• Like 2

A bit disappointed Bob Odenkirk hasn't been on an ep with Better Call Saul premiering BUT WHO AM I TO COMPLAIN WHEN AN EP LIKE THIS EXISTS

If we're not getting Bob, at least we're getting David.