🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1601 - Rich Sommer

Yes, I'm shocked that Jimmy went for ketchup and mustard on his dog as a Chicago guy. Any time I ask for ketchup on a dog in this city I'm either berated or just given death stares.

• Like 1

Well, we already have a sound bite for next season's opener.

"I'm Jimmy Pardo and welcome to... Make Me Fart..."

Also, one of my favorite burns on anyone came from the Chevy Chase roast when Al Franken said, "In honor of Chevy and his honors tonight, Chevy Chase, Maryland has renamed itself Not Funny, Maryland."

• Like 1

Yes, I'm shocked that Jimmy went for ketchup and mustard on his dog as a Chicago guy. Any time I ask for ketchup on a dog in this city I'm either berated or just given death stares.

Based off of Jimmy's depictions of Chicago throughout NNF episodes, I have a follow up question that might get to the bottom of why they might hate you; are you black?

The where's your bag now byte in the opening got me good. Great season opener

I want a t-shirt that says "Everywhere we go, its tostada this, tostada that."

• Like 2

"This is why this podcast is successful and that thing you do is a failure" - oh man, it's a shame that didn't make it in before the new season began, because that quote needed to go in the new intro! =D

Also, I love the nickname, "The Purple King". From now on, that should be how you pronounce this:

uczNFyh.png

aerosmith

yeah yeah, im sure i will be wrong too

• Like 1

Great atmosphere on this ep. I was laughing so hard when Garon knocked on the door and someone opened it. The whole phone call thing was hilarious too.

Sign in to follow this