🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 238.5 — SKLARBRO COUNTY 143

Randy and Jason welcome to the show comedian and host of Wrestling With Depression Marty DeRosa, who helps explain that he is not former baseball pro Mark DeRosa and why Chicago is the safest place in America to leave your wallet in the open. Additionally, Marty describes the world of pro wrestling and why Vince McMahon’s obsession with big guys is ruining the sport. Then, Dan Van Kirk covers headlines that include: a beloved pet pig that eats marijuana, prison guards who fall for the age old of ruse of a potential orgy, and a dating app that’s designed specifically for stoners. Lastly, Tiger Woods calls in to brainstorm some get-rich-quick schemes that he is currently considering.

• Like 1

I loved this episode, especially the wrestling talk, and can't wait for the pilot to get turned into an actual TV show.

And speaking of wrestling talk, GUYS, if you want to hear, tell, or exchange wrestling stories, you really should have Rowdy Roddy Piper on The Country or County, or guest on his own Piper's Pit podcast. Ok, yeah, he's not the most... refined host, but he's so affable and personable, he's like the friendliest dude at the bar who has all the best stories. Plus, he still has money, all his mental faculties, and a stable home life, so it's not depressing to talk to him. What I'm saying is, Piper is the best! I even got to meet him at a Con once and he had the patience and wherewithal to pretend he was interested in talking to me...

300777_698843245856_7246852_n.jpg?oh=f339063807893327a3310687d2027537&oe=558AE39C&__gda__=1431660741_bb6c191ba04db368c18b56a1749226b9

Sign in to follow this