🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 336 — NOT Farts and Procreation 4

I haven't made it past the Intro yet. But I'm so sorry, Scott. And thank you for releasing this episode.

• Like 8

Wow, I can't wait to listen... Talk about having one left in the chamber.

Thanks Scott and crew. I know this hasn't been easy, but thanks again for all the laughs.

• Like 7

I teared up during Scott's intro, only to find myself laughing the first time Harris started yelling at Adam for eating.

I'm really glad this got released. It's helping. Thank you, Scott, and everyone at Earwolf. Motherfuckers wanna laugh.

• Like 13

I have to wipe away my tears to write this comment. Harris was such a funny bastard to the point where it was kind of annoying, but you weren't put off by it. He was effortlessly funny. Pulled jokes out of his ass better than anyone. And that made him such a great guest on Comedy Bang Bang.

This opening by Scott had me crying. I wanna hug you, Scoss Alkermin. But damn... I'm so grateful that I found my way to Earwolf.com and all of this hilarious comedy. I never want it to end.

• Like 14

I'm tempted to stay up and listen to the end, but I can't right now.

Thank you, Scott, for the intro--it moved me--and for giving us this episode. Your comedy and Harris's comedy bring a lot of good to my life.

And I started listening to the episode, that Harris immediately tears into Adam for eating a bagel was amazing.

• Like 3

Cried through the entirety of Scott's intro, laughed the rest of the hour and half. Truly a perfect example of bittersweet.

I feel privileged to have spent years listening to Harris on CBB, Analyze Phish, Who Charted and UTU2TM. Podcast episodes that Harris was on were always the ones I would listen to when i was having a rough day or week to make me feel better. It's weird that he has been the only one to have made me laugh since Thursday, yet also seems crazily appropriate.

Thank you Harris for the unreasonable amount of joy you have brought to my life through Parks & Rec, hours and hours of podcasts, Don't Stop Or We'll Die, your book and a million other things i'm sure i could list here.

Thank you so much Scott & co. for sharing this, and in general for everything.

love you guys

sorry this got sappy.

• Like 12

Really cathartic intro. Scott introduced me to the wonder that is Harris, and for that I'm forever grateful. Thanks so much, Scott.

• Like 16

Thanks, Scott. For all of the shows before, as well as this one. My condolences.

And am I the only one who now wants a "Motherfuckers wanna laugh' shirt?

• Like 16

can't tell if you're being sarcastic...but harris says it in episode 1, scott says it in episode 2 (which i listened to today). don't know about episode 3

Would groffle the awful waffle lie?

I say good people let your tears of sorrow be no more! Even in his passing, Harris reminds us and brings us what we need most in a dark time, tears of laughter and joy! Just look at that picture of Harris making the 4 of them crack up, Peretti is laughing so hard she's leaning over wiping a tear out of her eye. Damn you Wittels.... *Can't be sad, must make crude joke* Just when I thought I was out, he pulled me back in......vagina. Thank you Harris again, for always just making this and many other "motherfucker(s) wanna laugh".

The always awesome Aziz Ansari made a post that is more poignant and heartfelt than anything I could come up with. If you haven't read it yet, you should check it out:

http://azizisbored.t...st/111613105129

Now if you'll excuse me.....

RzJBQzP.jpg

*I suck at photoshop

• Like 6

I can take solace in the fact that, during this last Foam Corner, Harris was finally able to suck his own dick. Didn't he mention in a previous edition that he couldn't, and didn't even bother trying?

Thanks for the laughs, Terrorist Wittels.

• Like 17

I teared up during Scott's intro, only to find myself laughing the first time Harris started yelling at Adam for eating.

I'm really glad this got released. It's helping. Thank you, Scott, and everyone at Earwolf. Motherfuckers wanna laugh.

I went from tearing up in the beginning to bursting out loud with laughter after hearing the sound of Harris suck his own dick. A testament to the instant healing effects of comedy.

• Like 7

Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to say that I'll always appreciate the many many laughs that Harris has brought to us over the years. I know I'm not alone when I say that his passing has devastated me. RIP Harris, we'll always love you.

• Like 10

I'm listening to this intro and I still can't wrap my mind and my heart around this. I shouldn't say "still" as if it's been so long or I should get over it or something, but...fuck everything.

• Like 5