🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

OH MY GOD I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP

I love this show so much but I felt like I couldn't post in the forum until I got all the way caught up. I listened to all 72 episodes in less than two months. This show is the funniest thing in the world. Don't tell Scott Anchorman but I even like it more than the show with the riddle game even though my username is a Scott Anchorman reference.

• Like 15

You guys inspire me to put out content. I've also created http://hollywoodhangout.ninja/

DNS is still filtering through so you may not see it for a few hours.

I think you should really credit everyone on there with their full names. Really get that flowing through Google.

• Like 1

OH MY GOD I'M FINALLY CAUGHT UP

I love this show so much but I felt like I couldn't post in the forum until I got all the way caught up. I listened to all 72 episodes in less than two months. This show is the funniest thing in the world. Don't tell Scott Anchorman but I even like it more than the show with the riddle game even though my username is a Scott Anchorman reference.

Keep posting here and Scott Asserman will never know of your betrayal. Elsewise, we'll squeal like Babe: Pig in the City.

• Like 5

Next time you do a HO, can the rest of us submit questions beforehand, kind of like a Popcorn Gallery Popcorn Gallery?

• Like 7

Next time you do a HO, can the rest of us submit questions beforehand, kind of like a Popcorn Gallery Popcorn Gallery?

Sure. Or you can join the HO or watch it live.

Also, how was Shitty Jobs last night? Tell me every detail. :D

• Like 2

Shitty Jobs was really funny. Cracked me up ! Some things that come to mind:

• Our boy Sean was great, I love seeing him and Dominic interact on stage. Magic.
  • Dominic interviewing the audience -- love that.
  • Friggin' Ben Rodgers as a touch-feely student called Yoshi was the funniest thing to me. He kept trying to give massages to Benny and DC. He's fast becoming one of my favourites .
  • Benny Shwaz was funny as a student that would ask Sean (as the dodgy english teacher) these really long-winded philosophical questions and then as soon as Sean's charac would start to answer he'd be like "gotta go" and would leave the stage
  • Oh, it started raining towards the end and there is a hole in the roof at UCB so rain was falling on the stage !
  • Best of all, at one point DC, Benny and Ben Rodgers asked Sean and Dominic to "Speak on that".

That show sells out really fast, the people love it !

I'm also going to the Sarah Silverman tribute to Harris Wittels at Largo this week. If anyone is interested I can let you know how that goes.

• Like 7

I listened to the Thomas Middleditch episode again this weekend. It's so damn good.

I decided to verify this for myself, since I'm not a god-damned SHEEP!

...anyway, I re-listened to the Middleditch episode and it really is very, very good. Still.

• Like 2

Got laid off from my job at the theater today so that's been fun!

Mondays amirite!

mondays.gif

• Like 2

Here's a special joke I made, to help out anybody who got laid off from their job at the theatre, or who is antsy with antsipation of tomorrow's new ep, or who has some other fucked up problem.

Ready? Here goes. Some people think that gays should be able to marry whoever they want. I think that's totally messed up, and that the other person should have to agree to it. The end.

In conclusion, I hope this little joke has brightened your day.

• Like 6

Im in a strip club called Big Als right now and everyone is upset because Al died today... So this should be interesting!

Edit: also Joe, this could be a new opportunity for you. Ever owned a strip joint?

• Like 11

Im in a strip club called Big Als right now and everyone is upset because Al died today... So this should be interesting!

Edit: also Joe, this could be a new opportunity for you. Ever owned a strip joint?

Fate, it would seem, has smiled upon me today. Daddy's in for the big bucks (and big boobies B) )

• Like 5

Got laid off from my job at the theater today so that's been fun!

Mondays amirite!

mondays.gif

Collect unemployment. Best six months of my life.

• Like 2

Wow. MBoP, really racking up the Hayzie likes today.

Joe, that theater was too small time for you.

• Like 5

Wow. MBoP, really racking up the Hayzie likes today.

I probably should have got one too, but I guess he didn't understand my joke.

• Like 5

If you guys want a little bit of "how the bread is made," I was a fan of Madness in my youth and so my Michael Caine impression is largely based on this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-5yn3v3N8A

This song led me to watching Get Carter, Italian Job, Alfie, and some of his earlier works. So, if you are in awe of my spot-on impression and want to start working on one yourself, check out these films.

did you know Madness invented ska?

• Like 1

I have Monday night malaise. Is it because a new episode is coming out tomorrow and I can't wait for it? Maybe. Is it because I've been listening to Michael Caine clips all day and that guy makes depressing films? Possibly. Is it because I have a presentation tomorrow at work? No, I don't think so. It's most likely the first one.

• Like 1

I have Monday night malaise. Is it because a new episode is coming out tomorrow and I can't wait for it? Maybe. Is it because I've been listening to Michael Caine clips all day and that guy makes depressing films? Possibly. Is it because I have a presentation tomorrow at work? No, I don't think so. It's most likely the first one.

If you're feeling blue, you could always go back to the preceding page and look at my joke again. That's what its there for after all.

• Like 1

Who knew strip clubs could get even sadder?

Anastasia, isn't it weird how in the Dark Knight trilogy Alfred looks the same in the flashbacks to Bruce's child as he does at the end of the last movie, which is a thirty year difference?

• Like 1