🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 72 — Ben Rodgers, DC Pierson, Dominic Dierkes, Eric Appel, Our Potential LIVE Employees

Hayes and Sean are coming to you LIVE from UCB-Sunset in Los Angeles with house band MIKAL CRONIN. The guys chat about their time at the #SNL40 celebration and help audience members make the movie of their dreams. Then, they welcome young actors BEN RODGERS, DC PIERSON, DOMINIC DIERKES, and ERIC APPEL to audition for the new voice of Hollywood Handbook ads sometimes.

• Like 5

Yay! Live show!

Ok. When are we all getting our matching HH tattoos?

• Like 5

I was thinking of getting a "Speak on that" tattoo on my [Redacted] and a screenshot from when Hayes liked one of my comments tattooed on my back.

• Like 3

Yay! Live show!

Ok. When are we all getting our matching HH tattoos?

You mean matching white Nikes and Hollywood Handbook Cool-Aid cups?

Also, anyone know when the Comet Hale-Bopp is due to pass near Earth?

• Like 2

You mean matching white Nikes and Hollywood Handbook Cool-Aid cups?

Also, anyone know when the Comet Hale-Bopp is due to pass near Earth?

Not for a while, we should consider other comets, preferably one with a funny name

edit: after extensive research it turns out that astronomers are no fun and don't give comets cool names

• Like 3

I dig the live Popcorn Gallery theme song!

I think the ad for Rent TOwn was actually for the convention and visitors bureau of Renton, Washington; home of Boeing's 737 assembly plant and Wizards of the Coast (makers of Magic the Gathering) and also the home of Seattle's only Ikea. That would make more sense.

Great show! It was good and nice and smart and funny and that's what I look for in a live show.

• Like 3

Nice job Tim Treese! I'm a bit of a music nerd (don't hate!) and have been dying for a live version for the longest time. So satisfying to finally get it, and in an unplugged version as well! A rare treat.

• Like 9

shout out to by main man TT for throwin it down unplugged-style @the live show.

• Like 6

Making us all picture Hayes's and Brett's hairless smoothies

• Like 7

That plugs section is maybe the funniest plugs section inside of a podcast, any podcast.

• Like 8

Also congrats Tim on no longer being a total nobody. Must feel nice.

• Like 7

I was thinking of getting a "Speak on that" tattoo on my [Redacted] and a screenshot from when Hayes liked one of my comments tattooed on my back.
first of all, love the name. Second of all, I think you should ask your [Redacted]'s permission before putting a tattoo on them.
  • Like 4

"You know...I make podcasts so...what is better for seeing live podcast than for doing the earphones?...and you have to think...ok, the people is here." - Sean is a genius!

• Like 12

Anyone else really wanna know what the "and more" of DC Pierson's ad is?

• Like 1

How do you guys finish an hour long podcast before 11am?

I'm no chronographist, but I think you could manage it by starting any time prior to 10am.

• Like 16

It takes me until my lunch break at least, and by then the conversation has already moved on to pictures of pets, laptops, and toilets

• Like 8

Making us all picture Hayes's and Brett's hairless smoothies

Oh la la! Aoooga! Grrrrr!

• Like 3

I work at 8 in the morning and usually wake up at 6 and listen during my morning routine. It's good to start the day with great loffs before working a soul-crushing job at a bank!

• Like 6