🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 585 - CAH

Ify Nwadiwe & Andrew talk about Cards Against Humanity. Make sure to leave us a message about anything you think is racist at (323) 389-RACE.

I know exactly what episode he is talking about. It was the one where Martha and the Doc go back to medieval England. What's funny is that later on that season they had a ep where the Doctor loses his memory and is teaching in a boarding school in the early 1900s. That was the only ep that dealt with racism because the white woman nurse was snooty as hell Martha. But when the Doctor was having health problems, she had to push that white woman out of way.

"Uhh, blacks don't have the mental faculties to be doctors!", the nurse said.

Martha names all of the bones in the hand and is like, "I don't have time for your stupid ass. Get me some hot water so I can sterilize these nasty rust collectors you call medical instruments."

It was very satisfying seeing the nurse's racist ass handed to her. They should have more eps like that.

• Like 1

Well done titling the episode to avoid upsetting a frequent Earwolf sponsor, reminds me of the Kroll Show / Double Standards in Comedy episode.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this