🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Dabney2016

Continuing this show with an "I Love Films" spinoff?

I love this show dearly and hate to see it come to an end. I also have a feeling Scott and Scott have more to say about a certain subject they're experts on...FILMS! I just read Easy Riders, Raging Bulls and thought it would be excellent fodder for an "I love Films" spinoff show that focused exclusively on films like The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, and of course, Taxi Driver.

Would anyone be down to start a petition to get the Scotts on board? I know they're busy guys, but it's worth a shot!

Timing aside, I'm pretty sure the wrong way to go about getting anyone at Earwolf on board for a project is a petition. Suggestions on social media (like this forum!) are as good as anything. Petitions probably sound pushy. Especially when it's basically non-paying work for them.

Scott and Scott know there's a huge podcast fanbase for their dynamic together. I'm pretty sure they know we'd be on board with an REM podcast, redoing the U2 discography, a band-a-week type show, an expanded "I Love Films," occasionally reconvening in response to U2 news, or even just an occasional bullshit sesh.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this