🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 7 - Je Suis UCB - OR - (a funny thing happened on the way to the diorama convention)

Holy shit. The conversation with Bill Cosby was one of the funniest fucking things I have ever heard on a podcast!

The best part was that I was working on stuff, so I was only half-paying attention to it really. Then it hits my brain so hard; Bill Cosby is going crazy and arguing with Fat Albert on the phone as Chad tries to get a word in on the Hooray Show, lol. It came out of nowhere for me; I instantly went back and listened to the whole thing to get that entire rambling conversation. Horatio's Bill Cosby/Fat Albert is such a good impression! It's so g**damn funny!

You know it's hilarious when Horatio is breaking and cracking up at what he's saying

:lol:

• Like 3

This show has my favorite amount of contagious laughter... which is a lot

• Like 3

Holy shit. The conversation with Bill Cosby was one of the funniest fucking things I have ever heard on a podcast!

The best part was that I was working on stuff, so I was only half-paying attention to it really. Then it hits my brain so hard; Bill Cosby is going crazy and arguing with Fat Albert on the phone as Chad tries to get a word in on the Hooray Show, lol. It came out of nowhere for me; I instantly went back and listened to the whole thing to get that entire rambling conversation. Horatio's Bill Cosby/Fat Albert is such a good impression! It's so g**damn funny!

You know it's hilarious when Horatio is breaking and cracking up at what he's saying

:lol:

My "what the fuck is going on?" reaction was dead honest! When I realized what he was doing, that Cosby and Fat Albert were ending their friendship... I lost it... I fucking lost it... and when he drops mush mouth... it was everything I could do to get to the Eddie Murphy question (which, incidentally, Horatio didn't know was coming, I was sitting on it the whole time because I knew what his answer would be...) "He should've done the bit!!!"

• Like 2

This show has my favorite amount of contagious laughter... which is a lot

At our final listen through on Tuesday, Horatio and I were both crying on the floor laughing by the time the kid kills himself over the PA. Yeah... this one definitely brought the funny....

• Like 2

Loved this episode. I laughed so hard at the improv segment here. The funniest ones on the show yet. I've been looking forward to a future appearance by Mr. Besser on here, but ever more so now.

Sign in to follow this