🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 176 — Kiss Cup: LIVE from SF Sketchfest

Scott Adsit, Lauren Lapkus, Colton Dunn, and Charlie Sanders receive kisses from the people of San Francisco on this week’s improv4humans with Matt Besser recorded LIVE from SF Sketchfest! They’ll follow some parents who think their baby has abandoned them, create a song celebrating the idea of having one universal language, and haunt a Disneyland ride. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

Saw this show live. So good. Of course the guys I knew least, Colton Dunn and Charlie Sanders, became the MVP's. Good crowd work from Besser, natch.

+ <3 Lauren's blown kiss from a fan. Very sweet in the room.

• Like 4

Danish people are apparently notorious for not showing up to things. I've learned a new stereotype today, thanks I4H!

It's so interesting how much they play to the crowd in some of the live eps, like the scenes felt so much shorter and, poppier? I guess?? I wonder how much of that was a conscious thing of maybe playing to a more diverse, not immediately assumed to be full of improv nerds, audience.

Anyway, great ep, super funny.

• Like 3

Is this "Scott Adsit" guy a real person? Because it totally looks like Matt Besser wearing a bald cap.

• Like 3

It's so interesting how much they play to the crowd in some of the live eps, like the scenes felt so much shorter and, poppier? I guess?? I wonder how much of that was a conscious thing of maybe playing to a more diverse, not immediately assumed to be full of improv nerds, audience.

Anyway, great ep, super funny.

Good observation. I noticed that as well! It's nice though, you get a bit more variety with the different episode types.

• Like 2

Another stone cold classic. Scott Adsit has been one of my dream guests and he did not disappoint.

• Like 2

I feel really bad for the people that wont hear this.. Really fantastic ep! Love the live ones!

• Like 2

The Colton/Charlie combo is consistently hilarious. Those guys together are just wonderful.

• Like 6

Aaaaaaah, the titular scene (suck it, #TeamEponymous! #TeamTitular for life) killed me!

• Like 3

This was great to see live. It was my favorite show from Sketchfest this year. So funny! And it is just as funny during a second listen. Charlie Sanders killed me with his chimney sweep gibberish.

• Like 5

this ep was great for the scenes not being straight rehashes of the stories they came from. it was cool seeing how this different thing was able to be seeded by something else entirely. i loved it.

• Like 3

AMAZING episode!!

Oh man, this had so many sketches that killed me! But I think the best was Schnoot and his crazy accent in that sketch about the European friends. Oh my God, that accent was so hilariously stupid! "Oh; 'cuz I was shoving danishes into my fat fucking mouth!!" was RIDICULOUS! I kept going back and listening to that bit again and again; I could laugh at that FOREVER.

The I4H team killed it with this episode. This was a great group, Besser!

• Like 1

Is this "Scott Adsit" guy a real person? Because it totally looks like Matt Besser wearing a bald cap.

Hahahaha! I only know him from his role on 30 Rock, but otherwise I'd be with you.

Hahahaha! I only know him from his role on 30 Rock, but otherwise I'd be with you.

He also appears as a SHIELD Agent in Brian Posehn and Gerry Duggan's Deadpool comics.