🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 338 — Be My Guest, Literally

Holy shit what an early Best Of 2015 front runner! This episode was perfect, Michael was outstanding and I think it'd be hard to find a fan off the street that could've done a better job. HoHo quickly became a new favorite of mine after the last few appearances but this one was just too good. Andy Daly, PFT and cursing Santa Claus, good lord. Can't get better than this.

• Like 1

Another thing that killed me from this episode which I just remembered today and no one has mentioned yet - "New York City?!" Such a quintessential Paul/Scott reference, made ten times funnier by "Werner" saying it.

From a deli owner, that's a rave.

• Like 3

On a second listen I realized what it was that felt off in this episode- Andy Daly isn't constantly being thrown premise breaking curveballs. It gives his performance a 'braced' quality, like trying to pet a dog that's used to being hit. I hope it doesn't let him think he can relax when he does another episode with Zouks.

This guy gets it.

Every Monday I pray to satan that the new CBB is the next Daly & Zouks episode.

Hello to the Earwolf forums! :)

Long time listener, first time poster. This was the hardest I've laughed at an episode of CBB.

Santa beating up Scott had me in tears. Also congrats to Mr Ableson, thank you for your contribution, and good work on the show. You didn't overstep any lines but chimed in articulately, what an experience.

• Like 6

I've listened to every episode of this podcast. I think this might be the best Would You Rather ever.

• Like 2

I've listened to every episode of this podcast. I think this might be the bnest Would You Rather ever.

It was good. But was it detaching-nose-you-get-on-and-ride-into-the-stratosphere good?

My god.

Santa fight, Oui man, Hayes and Sean, Micheals plug for litigation, Werners quiet quips in the background.... This ep had me bussin' up loffin.

• Like 1

Too early to vote for best ofs? This has got to be one of them! Michael was honestly delightful. From the pictures I immediately knew which one he was because he had the nicest shoes! Great ep.

• Like 2

I haven't heard all of the episodes yet, but I think there's a good chance that this is THE best episode ever! It was absolutely hilarious, from the beginning to the very end, I had to pause so many times cause I couldn't breathe and my stomach hurt from all the laughing, this was just.... Wow! A huge thank you to everyone involved, especially Michael for making this happen!

• Like 1

Scott Aukerman fights Santa in this new animation I made using excerpts from this show!

I love Werner Herzog hiding behind that little cubicle wall.

• Like 1

Scott Aukerman fights Santa in this new animation I made using excerpts from this show!

Hope you don't mind I created a new topic just for this video. It's truly great.

• Like 1