🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

So we're showing off our dogs now?

VQhQA7q.jpg?1

And he's 25% golden retriever so no more golden bashing from Mr. Foonerism, please.

This looks like a real good dog. Nice.

• Like 3

hmmmm

hCvkqmC.jpg

Real authentic umlauts, a quality Zsinjeh guarantee post

(It's an information pamphlet from the Espresso House where I bought some beans, litr means "Our beans")

• Like 3

I have the same grinder.

6iv9DqN.jpg

Nice, though these days I've upgraded to a heavy duty machine one. The sound it makes has started to have a Pavlovian effect on me each morning

• Like 1

also, here's this:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I have a lot of time on my hands today, so I present to you the Cards Against Humanity Saga starring Sean and Hayes. Original score by Hans Zimmer.

Please listen to this stupid thing. I spent too much time on it. Give me all the likes I deserve, and all the ones that I don't. Thank you in advance.

• Like 5

Pandering gets you nowhere bubbo, gotta earn them likes. Work yer way up from the mailroom to the ceo's office, ya heard?

• Like 3

Please listen to this stupid thing. I spent too much time on it. Give me all the likes I deserve, and all the ones that I don't. Thank you in advance.

it was hard to get it to work because of weird format but it is good

• Like 4

right now I just push dumpsters into each other for a living.

• Like 8

it was hard to get it to work because of weird format but it is good

yeah, soundcloud wouldn't accept it, so I had to go Googly. Probably b/c they mistakenly think someone other than me owns the rights to the Hans Zimmer score.

• Like 1

right now I just push dumpsters into each other for a living.

Hey, that's an honest living

• Like 7

Alright bro, I'll concede that you having a cat did happen. What tricks does he know?

• Like 1

Royal Trux - Twin Infinitives One of the most notoriously "difficult" albums of all time, it is also one of the sexiest.

Just chiming in with my support for any and all Royal Trux talk on these boards.

• Like 4

can someone link me to that pretzel recipe? please and thank you, i have a big boy scouts meeting coming up :lol:

• Like 6

I can talk about the Trux all goddamn day. I think that Neil is the best guitarist of my lifetime. Last May I got to interview him and see his current band (the Howling Hex), and it was one of the highlights of my year.

• Like 2

I can talk about the Trux all goddamn day. I think that Neil is the best guitarist of my lifetime. Last May I got to interview him and see his current band (the Howling Hex), and it was one of the highlights of my year.

I just remembered that I did that too.

• Like 6

Alright bro, I'll concede that you having a cat did happen. What tricks does he know?

He goes pee pees and poopies in the litter box

• Like 3

My wife doesn't think HH is that funny. She says "it will make her chuckle every now and then". JMonsterface, are you still practicing law?

• Like 1

My wife doesn't think HH is that funny. She says "it will make her chuckle every now and then". JMonsterface, are you still practicing law?

Well, without a prenup there isn't much we can do unfortunately. Your just gonna have to suffer through your joyous matrimony.

May I recommend tradesies? It worked for me, and now my lady partner enjoys HH just as much as me!

• Like 2

What am I trading?

Not much we can do? Did you hear what I said? A chuckle every now and then? I'm over here laughing my whole butt off and she's just....

Ooh this really gets my goat

• Like 1